Road to True Love part 1 Chapter 2 section 1 | Teen Ink

Road to True Love part 1 Chapter 2 section 1

February 25, 2010
By fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
fanpire13 SILVER, Lawrence, Kansas
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
i dont just have one, i have two that are tied for first. They are "I love fish and fries." and "Real mature guy, real mature."


2. Changes

We finally got back about eight O’clock. Kris left and went home immediately.
“Sweetie you look exhausted.” mom said.
“I feel very tired. It was a long day. I think I’ll go take a shower and go to bed.”
“Ok, I’ll see you in the morning.”
I ran upstairs to get my pajamas, and went to take a shower. I finished my shower at about eight forty-five. I went down stairs to get some water at around nine O’clock.
“Good night mom.”
“Good night honey.”
When I got upstairs, I had a voicemail from Eddy, so I called him back.
“Hey Eddy, were are you?”
“I’m about five minutes away.”
“You better park down the street.”
“Why?”
“Because my mom is still up.”
“Ok I’ll be there in a few minutes.”
I should have worn my T shirt and pajama pants instead of my tank top and shorts. Oh well it’s to late now. Then I heard something outside. I went to the window and opened it. Eddy fell though the window.
“Eddy are you ok.”
“Yeah, I’m fine.” He whispered.
Then my mom called form down stairs “Are you ok.”
“Yeah mom I’m fine.” Before I could help him up, he pulled my face down to his and kissed me. I didn’t pull face away. Instead I kissed him back.
Then he said “I knew I would get the truth out of you.”
“Ugh, you are so childish.” I hissed.
I got up and walked over and sat on my bed. I turned so my back was facing him and crossed my arms.
“I’m sorry.” he said. “I didn’t mean to make you mad.”
“Yeah right.” I said.
“I really am sorry, really. Will you please look at me?” He lay down next to me. “Please look at me Alex, please.” Then he poked me in my side.
“Don’t poke me Eddy.”
“Why?”
“Cause I said so.” Then he poked me again. I flinched when he did that. “Seriously Eddy stop it.”
“Tell me why.”
“I already did.”
“I don’t believe you did. Well at least not the main reason why.”
“Then you tell me why Eddy.”
“Fine it’s because you’re ticklish.”
“No I’m not.”
“Then why do you flinch when I poke you in the sides?”
“Because I don’t want you poking me.”
“Then look at me and I’ll stop.”
Then he kept poking me. “Fine I’ll look at you if you stop poking me.” Then he poked me one more time.
“Fine I’ll stop.”
Then he sat up and put his arms around me and pulled me down, so that I was lying next to him. “Why, Eddy?”
“I know you like being close to me.”
“Not this close.”
“Are you still going to hang out with me every week?”
“Yes I already promised.”
“That all I wanted to know.” He was leaning on his left elbow next to me.
“How is that all? I thought you had other questions.”
“Not anymore. The only other thing that I wanted to know was if you still like me and I already know that.”
“How?”
“If you didn’t you wouldn’t have been so scared about my safety and you kissed me back.”
“No I didn’t”
“Yes you did.”
“No I didn’t.”
“Yes you did.”
“No I didn’t.” Then he kissed me again. I couldn’t help it, I kissed him back.
“I told you that you kissed me back…”
“Shut up Eddy. Are you going to get in trouble for coming?”
“No I told my parents that I was staying at Luke’s tonight.”
“So you’re going to Luke’s when you leave.” I can’t believe I was actually hoping that he wouldn’t leave.
“Only if you want me to leave.”
“Really?”
“I knew you still liked me.”
“Shut up Eddy.”
“Ha I knew it you…”
Then I kissed him. “I told you to shut up.”
“Do I ever listen?”
“No, but my mom is coming upstairs. So go hide in the closet.” He went, while I turned off the lights. Just as I got in bed the door opened a little. My mom looked in to make sure a was asleep. After she shut the door and the hall light off, I got up to get Eddy. “Eddy you can come out, but we have to whisper.”
“I wasn’t planning on talking much.”
“Then what were you planning?” I asked.
“Well I thought our mouths were going to be a little busy.” Then he picked me up and carried me back to bed.
“Eddy not now.”
“Why? I don’t have anywhere to go.”
“Eddy I want to right now, but my mom is here.”
“When then?”
“I don’t know? Maybe that can be what we do when we hang out next weekend.”
“Ok I guess.”
“Eddy I promise. If my mom were to work tomorrow I will call you.”
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes I promise.” He kissed me again. Then he set me down and started to walk over to the window. “Where are you going?”
“Luke’s house.” I got up and wrapped my arms around him.
“But I don’t want you to leave.”
“Fine.” He picked me up and put me back in bed. This time he laid next to me. There wasn’t any space between us. It wasn’t long until I had fallen asleep.