If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell? | Teen Ink

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

I was answering a question on Youtube about this particular topic. It kind of raged me into writing this.

on Jun. 5 2011 at 12:56 am
Contemplator SILVER, Lake Park, Minnesota

There is a rainbow in your mouth! Open it up and show the world.
This is just like ice cream without the cream.
I'm as stiff as a dried out twig in the middle of winter.
Who lit the forest fire; the match, or the man holding the match?

Christianity is a beleife, right? In Romans 3:23 it says 'For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'. Therefore, being 'good' won't get you anywhere. Also, if all beleifes are real and true, then God is a nasty being.

on Jun. 1 2011 at 3:43 pm
SunShineSparkle BRONZE, Orange, California

System of A Down - MIND"you need the ones you love and love the ones that you need", HYPNOTIZE"Mesmerize the simple minded Propaganda leaves us blinded", SAD STATUE"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering"

I believe that all belifes are real. just as long as you are a good person and live kindly you will go to your heaven whatever it may be.

on May. 31 2011 at 11:18 pm
MaryZann BRONZE, Rockwall, Texas
And God shouldn't be upset with us just because we not sure because we have no solid proof.

on May. 23 2011 at 8:48 am
This user account has been terminated due to repeated violations of the TeenInk User Agreement. TeenInk does not endorse any comments from this user. If you see any comments from this user please click "Report Abuse"

on May. 23 2011 at 8:47 am

on May. 17 2011 at 2:09 pm
Read the Bible and take a look around you.

on May. 16 2011 at 6:20 pm
HarvardFlame BRONZE, Tupper Lake, New York

"I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded, dead." -Woody Allen

can you prove god exists?

on May. 14 2011 at 11:09 am
squeakyshoes GOLD, South Portland, Maine
By doing good to others around you, you are following God. He will let you in, it's not a exclusive club, it's inclusive:)

on May. 14 2011 at 11:04 am
God doesn't like rudeness either, this article is written perfectly fine. 

on May. 11 2011 at 9:15 am
For the record Ally_Yang, I find this article distasteful. If you doubt your own faith, then what's the point of believing? If you really doubt your faith your plucking yourself out from something you'll miss. We have trees, plants, animals, humans, etc. Who can really create that? If evolution is real, who created evolution. Tehn for the person who created evolution, who created that person? See there is a link, if you get what I mean. You have evolution, darwin, then what? Who created darwin? Molecules? Then what? Atoms? Then what? I think that everything that people create resorts back to Go.d. But that's just me. Anyone can disagree if they want to. It's just my opinion. But I rather question than to not know. But that's me.  

on May. 11 2011 at 9:06 am
The New Testament is not a metaphor about universal love. Let me say this, Go.d's love is unlike any other. He loves us no matter what we do. But here's the thing, He hates it when we sin. He loves us, but hate's what we do (our sinful nature). I find your comment sad, because it has no evidence to back it up. But Go.d forgives you though, all you have to ask is forgiveness. That's all.

Sonicninja said...
on May. 5 2011 at 9:03 pm

The Bible is 100% accurate (i believe) for the following reasons:

1) When the original scribes would write the Bible, they had an original copy, and HAD to write it in a specific way: they had to write one word at a time. Then, they had to take a piece of hair after every letter and use that as a spacer for the next letter. once they finished one word, they HAD to look at the original copy and then copy the next word, using a strand of rope for that space. They were not allowed to copy from memory AT ALL. ONE small mistake meant that whole scroll was destroyed and they had to start from the begining.

2) With the discover of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the time span between the oldest recorded old testiment writing was shorted to at LEAST 50 years since the original writings (which, by the way, is WAY to short for any form of myth to enter a story, since at the time, stories were passed down by oral tradition). The comparison was a 99.9% accuracy match, the .1% belonging to puncuational diffrences (maybe a period where there would've been a comma, ect)

3) there are over 20,000 historical documents that were, again, at the oldest, written 50 years since the original assumed date the Bible was written. To give you an idea of how important that is: the #2 closest book to the bible is Homer's Illiad. the oldest copy we have is around a few thousand years before its estimated writing period and the most ammount of ancient copies we have is 127.

These are just some logical, non biased facts (seriously, they're not) about the Authenticity of the Bible. Believe or disbelieve is up to you

on May. 3 2011 at 9:46 am
I have nothing against you. Unlike you, I don't hate anything. I just disagree what you believe in. Take your hate, and go somewhere else please.

Nyanchan said...
on May. 2 2011 at 8:02 pm
Nyanchan, Azusa, California

"I am WEIRD, UNIQUE, and PROUD OF IT!"

Well, not everyone believes what you believe. I myself am Wiccan and I despise your religion. I don't just not like it; I hate it because it is hypocritical, tyrranical and the church doesn't care about you; no, no, they only care about themselves. I'm sorry if my little rant offends you, but I'm only stating what I believe. The God and Goddess are kind and caring, and unlike your God, we Wiccans can speak to our Deity/ies directly through magick and meditation.

Numaria said...
on Apr. 29 2011 at 12:10 am
The New Testament is a giant metaphore for universal love. It's a metaphore. Please comment, I'd love to reply.

on Apr. 28 2011 at 3:53 pm
You think the Bi.ble is a fake?! I strongly diagree with you. As a Chris.tian, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bi.ble is saying complete truth. If you are saved by the blood of the La.mb (Je.sus), you will go to hea.ven. If you haven't then you will go to he.ll. Simple as it is people. Don't let this person fool you. She is a deciever, she is trying to confuse you. 

on Apr. 28 2011 at 3:47 pm
The "easter bunny" doesn't exist. Zombies are fictional.   

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 27 2011 at 4:47 pm
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

.. i think this is actually the only neutural comment in this whole thing lol

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 27 2011 at 4:46 pm
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

they are based on the fact that it is weird to pray to flesh eating zombies. booyah

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 27 2011 at 4:45 pm
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

yeah i got a question; why is it stupid to believe in the Easter Bunny but perfectly okay to believe in a zombie who feeds his followers his flesh?