If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

DisicpleofChristandJesusEnthusiast said...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm:
It's sad you even think that the bible was made up.

dolphin13 replied...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 4:47 pm :
Yeah, the Bible is a collection of a variety of eyewitnesses of Jesus's life on earth and men who were instructed by God. The Bible isn't just one person writing a story, it is a variety of people who were inspired by the Holy Spirit on what to write about the truth of God. Some were inspired by visions and others through eyewitness testimonies and even more by various other ways.

SunShineSparkleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 3:43 pm:
I believe that all belifes are real. just as long as you are a good person and live kindly you will go to your heaven whatever it may be.

contemplaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2011 at 12:56 am :
Christianity is a beleife, right? In Romans 3:23 it says 'For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'. Therefore, being 'good' won't get you anywhere. Also, if all beleifes are real and true, then God is a nasty being.

Annie.C replied...
Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:18 am :
Yeah... but if one person says there is no heaven... and no God... And another said there was... than how would there be both no heaven, and heaven?

MaryZann said...
May 31, 2011 at 11:18 pm:
And God shouldn't be upset with us just because we not sure because we have no solid proof.

PortraitsofGod said...
May 23, 2011 at 8:47 am:
This user account has been terminated due to repeated violations of the TeenInk User Agreement. TeenInk does not endorse any comments from this user. If you see any comments from this user please click "Report Abuse"

PortraitsofGod replied...
May 23, 2011 at 8:48 am :

squeakyshoes said...
May 14, 2011 at 11:09 am:
By doing good to others around you, you are following God. He will let you in, it's not a exclusive club, it's inclusive:)

MakeItShine replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 3:47 pm :
How can we be good to others all the time? We've all messed up, and we'll all mess up again. Moreover, Jesus himself said it's easy to love those who love you, and to do good to those who'll repay you. Why would God be pleased with that? He wants more--He wants to follow Him truly by obeying His word.

Travis Reynolds said...
May 11, 2011 at 9:15 am:
For the record Ally_Yang, I find this article distasteful. If you doubt your own faith, then what's the point of believing? If you really doubt your faith your plucking yourself out from something you'll miss. We have trees, plants, animals, humans, etc. Who can really create that? If evolution is real, who created evolution. Tehn for the person who created evolution, who created that person? See there is a link, if you get what I mean. You have evolution, darwin, then what? Who created d... (more »)

Numaria said...
Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:10 am:
The New Testament is a giant metaphore for universal love. It's a metaphore. Please comment, I'd love to reply.

Travis Reynolds replied...
May 11, 2011 at 9:06 am :
The New Testament is not a metaphor about universal love. Let me say this, Go.d's love is unlike any other. He loves us no matter what we do. But here's the thing, He hates it when we sin. He loves us, but hate's what we do (our sinful nature). I find your comment sad, because it has no evidence to back it up. But Go.d forgives you though, all you have to ask is forgiveness. That's all.

Travis Reynolds said...
You think the Bi.ble is a fake?! I strongly diagree with you. As a Chris.tian, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt the Bi.ble is saying complete truth. If you are saved by the blood of the La.mb (Je.sus), you will go to hea.ven. If you haven't then you will go to he.ll. Simple as it is people. Don't let this person fool you. She is a deciever, she is trying to confuse you. 

Nyanchan replied...
May 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm :
Well, not everyone believes what you believe. I myself am Wiccan and I despise your religion. I don't just not like it; I hate it because it is hypocritical, tyrranical and the church doesn't care about you; no, no, they only care about themselves. I'm sorry if my little rant offends you, but I'm only stating what I believe. The God and Goddess are kind and caring, and unlike your God, we Wiccans can speak to our Deity/ies directly through magick and meditation.

Travis Reynolds replied...
May 3, 2011 at 9:46 am :
I have nothing against you. Unlike you, I don't hate anything. I just disagree what you believe in. Take your hate, and go somewhere else please.

FroBro replied...
Jun. 9, 2011 at 7:40 pm :
Your bible has plenty of hate. It says we should beat children and women are less than men.

Petrichor1994 replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 12:25 pm :
Okay, there might be a figure who might or might not have created the world. I just don't know. But how can you know that this figure is the Christian God?

Travis Reynolds replied...
Aug. 6, 2011 at 3:28 pm :

Petrichor1994: Yes, because in Genesis 1:1 it states that God created the heavens and the earth. 

FroBro: The Bible has hate . . . God only hates the sin, but loves the sinner. He doesn't like the wrong doing, but He still loves us. 

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i like anonymousfatty

listen to TheCreepyNeighbor! He knows what he's talking about! omg that sounds creepy when you read it outloud but you know what i mean