Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

JoJo5678 said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 1:00 pm
First off I think that the state DOES have a right to make a law for the simple fact its a sin. God made the first people MAN and WOMAN (If you read you bible) not man and man or woman and woman.

on Dec. 5 2011 at 8:51 am
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

"Love means holding on to someone just as hard as you can because if you don't, one blink and they might disappear... forever." -Ellen Hopkins, Impulse

This helps so much, just came out to my parents and they keep saying I'm too you young to know. I'm in love with my best friend too and i still don't know what to do. Any help??

Mgrobinson said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 6:07 am
Mgrobinson, Gainesville, Georgia

Be the change you wish to see in the world- ghandi
Be the potter, not the clay.- me
Love is like pi, natural, irrational, and never ending

Amazing job! I can't believe h

nikki509 said...
on Nov. 28 2011 at 4:46 pm
i am also a christian but what you are is what you are people do need to stop judging cuz thier not perfect either

on Nov. 22 2011 at 6:43 pm
andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
Thnkz i hate when pple asume what they think is imediatly right. 

on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:16 am
I LIKE BOYS ! I new on december 27, the first time i ever inhaled earth air into my body. I knew then that Gay was the orad for me. I feel like being gay is a decision you were born with, you dont just wake up one day and sai " Hey borski im Gay" its your destiny !

on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:11 am
NEVER GIVE UP

gayboy said...
on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:10 am
CUZ BOY IM AMAZING JUST THE WAY IM AM!!!!<3

on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:05 am
I believe laughing makes you life longer. And frowning collapses the muscles in your facial diaphram and your corpse eventually shuts down.

on Nov. 22 2011 at 9:04 am
I totally agree, im gay and i think that its okay. I once had a pretty girl friend, but i betrayed her and now i know i shall never get a girlfriend again. so i shalll convert to gayism

soccergeek said...
on Nov. 22 2011 at 8:58 am
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL THE WAY YOU ARE!

rainbowlove said...
on Nov. 22 2011 at 8:39 am
You're so right. I'm a Christian and in our youth group we pray with you.. We don't judge people who like the same sex. They ARE a human and I do not like how they're treated differently.

megglemsm97 said...
on Nov. 19 2011 at 9:24 pm
megglemsm97, Middlesex, New Jersey

"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

I'm not Christian, but isn't the whole religion about being accepting? I just hate how people pretend to be so open minded, when in reality they're really not.

megglemsm97 said...
on Nov. 19 2011 at 9:20 pm
megglemsm97, Middlesex, New Jersey

I agree with you completely. The government has no right to create laws forbidding homosexual marriage.

And any so-called-friend who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

megglemsm97 said...
on Nov. 19 2011 at 9:18 pm
megglemsm97, Middlesex, New Jersey

And any so-called-friend of yours who neglects you because of your sexual orientation isn't a true friend. WHO you are comes first, WHAT you are comes last.

on Nov. 18 2011 at 1:33 pm
BaileyBearXD SILVER, Springfield, Illinois

"What we want may not always be good for us in this world"Elenor Roosevelt

I agree with you my own step mom has disowned me bc Im bi

on Nov. 15 2011 at 10:55 pm
RumMonkey BRONZE, Sunny Side Somewhere, Other

"I dream I'm on the surface of my own life, watching it unfold."

You are a 100% right, though it could've been written slightly better.

Looeee said...
on Nov. 14 2011 at 4:25 am
sorry typo..."no right to judge."

Looeee said...
on Nov. 14 2011 at 4:23 am
It is wrong to condemn people, from a biblical point of view-afterall we have no right to be judged. But just so you know the bible was not written after Jesus died. The old testament and books of prophesy like Isaiah were written hundreds of years before. 

Blake17 BRONZE said...
on Nov. 13 2011 at 6:29 pm
Blake17 BRONZE, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
I agree, adromeda13