Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

ambnyc SILVER said...
ambnyc SILVER, Rego Park, New York

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. - Dr. Seuss

I don't know why my comments keep getting posted... this comment specifically was meant to be a reply to another comment here. O.o; Teen Ink glitch?

But anyways, Lola_Black, that's awesome! :)

on Aug. 20 2011 at 9:35 am
HeartMindSoul GOLD, Port Aransas, Texas
Love knows no genders. I believe people have the right to love whomever they please.

savetheplanet PLATINUM, Anaheim, California

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

You are entitled to your opinion and no, you didn't offend me.  I was just really confused about that sentence. No hard feelings :).

alexandria1124 BRONZE, Nowhere., Kentucky
Just a quick comment, in your article you state "God and government do not mix people!" If I remember correctly, our country was founded on an understanding of both God and government. So at one time they did mix, and quite well. 

DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

\"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.\"

^^ I'm sorry but I honestly don't know what I meant at that sentence. But, just look at our 'reproduction organs'. So, the same gender being with another gender isn't natrual. But, hey, we all have our own opinions. and there are things in this world that people will always disagree with. So, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that's just my personal opinion.

Daydreambeliever57 SILVER, Brockport, New York

WWWWD? What Would Wonder Woman Do?

i agree with savetheplanet. it is just people in general. however, the majority of these people are Conservative.

Lola_Black GOLD, Harrison, Michigan

"I've always been famous. It's just everybody's just now finding out." --Lady Gaga

Trust me, you're not the only sane Christian out there! Not only am I Catholic, but I'm also a les.bian. I even met a priest who said one of his best friends is g.ay! So no, you're not alone.

Lola_Black GOLD, Harrison, Michigan

While I don't share your belief that there is no God, you really hit the nail on the head with that last line! Spread love, not hate, people!

THANK YOU! At least you're sane TheKing, I'm so sick and tired of these people yelling ridiculous things at me with no intelligent meaning!  If you want to debate with me, fine, but all these stupid STUPID comments from extreme religious conservatives is annoying the h.ell of out of me.

What's with all the user no longer welcome thing? Are you just trying to blackmail everyone who disagrees with you PurpleHeart?

Yes but g.ay marriage wouldn't be legalizing religious g.ay marriages, just state ones wear you get married in a courthouse.  This is a perfect case of church and state being separated.

So one g.ay doing something stupid like posting death threats means the whole g.ay population should sufffer?  What kind of justice is that?

Thank you! Finally a decent person to talk to from the other side.  While I don't speak for everyone else, I have no problem with you thinking that way.  I'm not trying to force anyone else to change their ways.  I have a problem with people like Levictus who are just downright rude and cruel.

I really don't want your mercy.  I've already found my own.

True this article is not very well written.  People are just using it as an excuse to argue with each other to pointless ends.

Levictus, trust me on this I am normally a calm person.  But you're contintued abuse and refusal to listen to anything besides the sound of your own voice is irritating in the extreme.  What the h.ell is wrong with you?  There's nothing wrong with M.uslims or g.ays!  You're also not helping your own position because there are many M.uslims I've debated with who agree with you!  And they were a h.ell of a lot nicer to talk to than you!  And you know what?  You just sealed your own fate.  If you really think that the undgodly will burn then you should already be on fire.

Whoa what?  That sentence didn't make any sense.   "It should make you hide who you really are, because that's not who you really are."  May I ask as to how you know this?  Are you them?  Do you know that for yourself?

Yah seriously!  I really hate that people have this image of us when we're not really all that bad!  I'm Catholic and I support g.ays and g.ay marriage.  And with people like Levictus, I feel like I'm listening to a tape recording of all the worst parts of the Bible.  Really?  If you're going to debate with people who really couldn't care less what Bible quotes you have, you need to find some hard facts to prove your point.

You're like the tenth person whose commented something about Levictus, who is this person?

DreamsAreBroken:

One, never tell anyone they are going to burn in h.ell.  That's not the best way to convince them to believe you, if anything it make convince her that she can't trust you.  Do you really want to break your relationship with your sister?  Secondly, offer support, help her through.  Put aside your beliefs for the moment because your sister's needs your love and care more.  And perhaps you may come to change your mind.

ambync:

While I totally agree with you on this subject, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call the Bible a twisted, skewered, fictional book.