Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

on Jan. 16 2012 at 12:40 am
Rogersright BRONZE, Thomasville, North Carolina

"Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned"

your right . To me there is nothing to fix i love who i am and nothing will stop me from being this way people need a life

on Jan. 13 2012 at 5:22 pm
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

"Love means holding on to someone just as hard as you can because if you don't, one blink and they might disappear... forever." -Ellen Hopkins, Impulse

A leader at my friends church, the church is against LGBT, and she told my friend and i that they try to "fix" ppl who ar LGBT... you can't fix us!

DTisaWiTcH said...
on Jan. 11 2012 at 9:39 pm
I also have a question. If the commandment of the Mosaic Law were voided with the sacrifice of Christ, and the Mosaic Law was the only place where homosexuality was condemned, then why is it condemned by Christians today? Is it also condemned somewhere in the new testament?

on Jan. 11 2012 at 8:27 pm
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

We don't follow everything in the bible! We all have our opinions but don't take them too far.!

DTisaWiTcH said...
on Jan. 10 2012 at 5:37 pm
I feel a need to point out that the same book of the bible that condemned homosexuality also condemned eating shellfish, and shaving, among other things that I'm sure almost everyone does. And that was also written according to the Mosaic Law, which in Christianity was outdated, am I correct?

on Jan. 5 2012 at 8:05 pm
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

*like* haha :)

on Jan. 2 2012 at 12:20 pm
thegreatinquiry PLATINUM, Knoxville, Tennessee

I've never let school interfere with my education. -Mark Twain

I disagree, but I quite liked your "Get it straight!" line.

on Jan. 1 2012 at 8:17 am
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

I love what you had to say and nobody really thinks of that. I'm not against it because then i would be against myself but my "gf" and i both go to a church that is against it and her moms against it so we have to be like really careful around her mom and make sure that nothing shows that we like each other more than friends! IS THAT WHAT LOVE SHOULD BE? hiding from people and keeping it a secret?

on Dec. 31 2011 at 9:20 pm
greenbean_94 SILVER, Somerville, Tennessee

"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Agreed. You sound very weak. If you expect to be treated fairly, you must prove yourself strong and mature.

on Dec. 31 2011 at 9:15 pm

That may be true, but when have we never had a choice. You CAN choose to steal or lie, but that doesn't mean you should. I think this subject, though more sensetive, is the same. Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but we admit they were our choice and we start over. The rise after a bad choice determines what kind of person you are.

on Dec. 27 2011 at 8:03 pm
ashlyn939 PLATINUM, Lynchburg, Virginia

Thanks:) gosh my best friend and i are friends with benefits and she has a bf... idk way to do cuz sometimes when i try to kiss her she won't let me and now when i ask her she says somethings holding her back but idk if its her bf or not...:/

on Dec. 27 2011 at 1:53 pm
hotshot PLATINUM, North Sioux City, South Dakota

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

this is so very true. i loved it

on Dec. 27 2011 at 11:30 am
not.that.girl BRONZE, Troy, Michigan

My words fly up, my thoughts remain below.
Words without thought never to heaven go.

I'm christian, and, just so you know, if everybody lived by the exact word of the bible, slavery would be okay. And people always say God makes no mistakes. Since people are born knowing what gender they are attracted to, God must have made it so. And by the way, if you think people choose to be homosexual, when was it that you decided you were straight?

on Dec. 23 2011 at 8:43 pm
ShirleyElizabeth97 BRONZE, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin

Don't tell God how big your storms are. Tell your storms how big your God is. <3

There is a God. He is amazing, and He watches over everything and everyone. He loves me and I am completely and utterly in love with my Lord and God. He is my King; He shall reign forever. I will make my claim unto everyone. So yes. There is a God. Don't deny it. There's no point. When the world is so beautiful, how can we say that this is an accident? Anyway, I believe that we shouldn't judge, and we need to love one another, but it is still a sin. Some people struggle with their sexuality; I struggle with lying and wanting to party. It's in essence the same. We just need to never stop fighting against the sin that happens to be our temptation. Jesus loves you all. Whatever your sexuality or race.

. said...
on Dec. 17 2011 at 9:44 pm
I'm bi and I recently came out to my parents too. They hate me for it, but I got the girl of my dreams who happened to be my best friend. Go for it ;)

on Dec. 10 2011 at 8:35 pm
Strawberry5991 BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
I agree completely with you, even though I am straight I think everyone has a right to love who ever they want!!

WadeLover<33 said...
on Dec. 8 2011 at 9:46 pm
I strongly second your opinion. Even though I am straight, I believe everyone is obligated to there sexuality. I support homosexuals. 

hahaNOPE said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 4:45 pm
I mean, that's your belief, but it doesn't make it the only belief. Not everybody is a Christian, and if you could point out where in the Bible it says this, I'd appreciate it. You're misconceiving the word anyways, it seems. But regardless, your beliefs should not hold another person's life back.

on Dec. 5 2011 at 4:31 pm
Paradise_Lost BRONZE, Mountville, Pennsylvania

But paradise is locked and bolted; we must make a journey around the world to see if the back door has, perhaps, been left open.

Swearing is the last refuge of the imaginitively bankrupt.

I agree. Why would we deny those who feel it the one thing that can bring the world together: love. With so much hate in the world? Why?

Maybe it's because I'm young. Or an atheist. But I agree. 

TheTruth said...
on Dec. 5 2011 at 1:02 pm
You Can Choose Any Lifestyle You Want To I Have Family Members That Are Bi, Theres Nothing Wrong With. We Are All Human