relationship | Teen Ink

relationship

By xoxoAshleyxoxo BRONZE, Hazelton, Pennsylvania
xoxoAshleyxoxo BRONZE, Hazelton, Pennsylvania

Did you ever wonder if the boy you have a crush on will ever notice you? Wondering if he ever relizes you exist? Well if you like a guy that much maybe you should get the courge to ask him out or talk to him. But if he dises you then move on hes not worth your time u can do so much better. If you cant get him off ur mind then think it through. maybe u still have a chance ?!?! but you'll never know unless you try to get to know him. (but dont be pushy) Also hopefully your wish will come true ,like i hope mine does .

SunShineSparkle BRONZE, Orange, California

System of A Down - MIND"you need the ones you love and love the ones that you need", HYPNOTIZE"Mesmerize the simple minded Propaganda leaves us blinded", SAD STATUE"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering"

you go girl!!!!good luck! <3 :D

MaliyahP. SILVER, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

There are pirate ships and steam ships but the best ship of all is friendship.

Great piece. This is a difficult topic for me becuase I know the guy AND he notices me AND i like him BUT, I'm afraid to ask him!!! so confused:)

on Dec. 22 2009 at 10:28 am
music_lover PLATINUM, Park City, Utah

MY quote: "Without music, life would be absolutely pointless.... Music is my life and it always will be!"

Nice point! Get to know him. Don't be afraid to talk to him. Find something that you have in common and bring it up. I agree, don't be too pushy. Take it slow, and get to know him. Be his friend. Trust me, so far this is working for me. :)

precious04 said...
you have a great point!...i would always try to talk to the guy i like or let him talk to me thats how i would see if he wants me...but do not let anything stop you!AT ALL

tiger13 said...
this is kathryn taylor so wants worng

on Sep. 30 2009 at 11:46 am
Perhaps a wider range of vocabulary would be better

on Sep. 28 2009 at 10:31 am
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

honey, do not be scared just do it like my friend skissy she blurts it out loud she is not afraid of rejection.

CandieApple PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

The world is a stage, and we are merely players- Shakespeare (at least it goes something like that!!)

I kind of hope somewhere down deep in myself that it will happen too. But some times i feel down on myself and say it will never happen. I stop myself from thinking of that but i hope both of our wishes come true!