Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Firefighter16 said...
I think that is a little sextist. Most men, granted, are like that. But the other majority that aren't like them don't get credit. Now I'm one of those guys raised to know that the personality defines a girl, not the basic appearances that they show. Truthfully, I don't like cheerleaders. They think that they are all that when they are just the smae as everyone else put on this planet. And movies are just people pretending in a somewhat lifelike situation for your entertainment and enjoyment.

kksexi12 replied...
Sept. 23, 2011 at 11:12 am
 i think your the only guy though.  guys like you are rare and girls like me want someone like that. mostly if a blonde dont give a guy you-know-what then they go for us brunettes only for you-know-what.

kksexi12 replied...
s----e----x---!!!

Firefighter16 replied...
And another thing is that you can't really pin it all on the guys. Girls can be like that too, wanting only the hottest of the boys and throwing anyone else away. So really its half and half with the few good people in the middle. And those are the ones that will find love and hold onto it forever.

kksexi12 replied...

OKay, Firefighter16, I agree with you. Still girls like me who aren't like that feel pretty bad because none of the guys go for girls such as myself. They go for the girls like themselves.

I guess thats a good thing because if a girl wants love we know don't go out with this guy, or that dude. So in short I agree with you.

kksexi12 replied...

Okay, I agree with you on that. I can't argue but if you can answer this for me then I'll shut up. How do you think girls like me that don't use guys feel when we get turned down? How would you feel?

BTW: I'm not trying to argue I just wanted to know if you could answer that.

Firefighter16 replied...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 10:57 am
Well to be honest, I don't know the right answer for that question. But if I had to try and guess, it would be that a girl would feel like her heart would be ripped out, feeling useless and terrible. And I use that description becasue that is what I would feel. Thats about the best answer I can come up with

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:37 am
You are right but you can't actually understand the pain until you have experienced it.  So.. has that happenned to you before?? Actually I suppose you could undertsnad it. 

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 9:42 am
P.S. How often do you get on teenink?

Love16 replied...
It's happened five times to me. And I get on frequently.

kksexi12 replied...

Okay, I apologize for sounding like such a snotty brat. Please excuse my behavior. Sorry about that happenning so many times, they probably just thought they wanted something else and may have gotten turned down themselves.

Just trying to be helpful. At least you moved on, so.   :)    (:

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ok so i know what you mean by this and yeah a lot of the time we girls feel this way. The truth is, and I've noticed, guys just wanna have fun. Usually by the time they get to grade 11 or 12 that whole aspect dies down and they'll start falling for the character. I actually think it's not too horrible if they fall for the so-called "Pretty Girls" when we are grade 8-10 because when they get tired with that, they realize real relationship material is in the more down-to-earth girls, and when the ... (more »)

LadyTsunade22 replied...
Thx thts helps me alot because this guy i like he asked if i had a crush on him i said yes i don;t know if i was supposed to ask him out at tht point but he didn't give me the answer i wanted and then he like asking me dirty question and he asked out my firend i just introduced he to and when i asked why he did he said he's testing him i dont get i need help. did i do something wrong becuz a guy has never asked a question like tht and i have a lot of guys friends i need advice 

CameandgonesmartyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Ok well first of all if he's talking dirty idk if u really want to b with him...and if he's already asked someone else out he's s total player. U could go ask him out of ur confident but be aware that the chance he breaks ur heart is huge.

alexandria1124 said...
Teen movies are ruining us.

StarryRoss replied...
hahaha tru that, i feel like i'm the only one who got that, that's hilarious

Lil Seezy said...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 9:31 am
Your hair color doesn't decide if your hot or not. I'm a male model and when I work with girls, most of the time they are brunettes.

$inamon said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:37 am
Theres no need to go into detail. all us guys need is a pretty face and some nice curves to like a girl. if you got that, youll find a guy trust me.

Girly girl 27 said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:33 am

GUYS ARE CONFUSING CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT!

Girly Girl 28 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 9:36 am
So True! Guy are so dumb!