Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

edthezy54 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:50 am:

i dont like blond girls but i do like spanish girls

ed thezy54 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:33 am:
i like girls for their personality

JoslynneMarieS replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 10:00 am :
Why are there not more of you out in the world?

TinyTiglet96 replied...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:22 pm :
I know Right!! lol

chuntiBaee said...
Dec. 2, 2011 at 10:23 am:
i Think Itt Iss Soo Weird Thtt Guyss Say They Knoe What They Wnt But Really They Dont.

DizneysWorld said...
I love this article, but i am blonde and blue eyes, and not a cheerleader. Hair color has nothing to do with weather or not you get guys because if this was true, i could get any guy i want, and i cant.

kksexi12 said...

hey....... luve this one so much i read it evry time i get on......... happy thaksgiving to the world and thos of u in it with me...... be thankful b-cuz there will always be 1 person out there for me.......girlz there is a guy willing 2 take u 4 u......... there are girlz willing to take u 4 u..... no matter who u r.......  :)   :)   :)   :)  

even if it doesn't seem it we all love each other  lol, wer all do......... tho ... (more »)

kksexi12 replied...
Nov. 28, 2011 at 8:50 am :
sorry about the run on... hi and I love this story

mightierthanthesword said...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:55 am:
Don't worry! Yes, in the movies, they always go for the gorgeous girls, but since when has hollywood ever reflected reality? I hope you find a great guy who likes you for who you are!

UnwantedNinja replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:46 am :
I totally agree :)

pinkleopard said...
It doesn't matter what color your hair is or what color your eyes are if a guy can't except you for who you are then he's probably not worth it. I have noticed that guys also go after your personality too.

bubblesrox10 said...

I'm the captain of our cheer squad, and I'm definately the "cheerleader" type. I'm blonde with blue eyes, I'm skinny, I'm popular and I'm super smart (I'm in all advanced classes). But nobody except ONE guy is "falling head-over-heels for me" or has even gone out with me, and he's the quarterback, but I've known him for awhile and we went out before either of us got very popular. So, you can't say that they ALWAYS go for the cheerleader type.

There's a sayin... (more »)

Kindall.Nicole said...
This paragraph is not realistic at all. Yes, I agree that in the movie's the Blonde cheerleaders are always the ones who get the boys. That's not how it is in real life at all. In reality, boys don't care what color your hair or eye's are. If they like you, then they so be it. If not, get over it and move on. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, and blonde har doesn't say anything about how a person acts.

kksexi12 said...

I can agree, but now that I look at it from a new perspective i say that it isn't always true. boys going through puberty look for girlls who just so happen to have more shapeliness.

They will find out what they are missing out on. My boyfriend told me once If they don't like you, they aren't good enough.

That was then but I still believe it,

i will always love you tristan no matter what.

darlingofdarkness replied...
Mar. 12, 2012 at 9:47 am :
and now i take it back, screw you tristan w.

MaxRide said...

i agree with what you are trying to say, but please forget the BLONDE and BLUE eyes part!

I'm blonde with teal eyes and i have only had one boyfriend.

I know many girls with brown hair and green eyes that have tons of boyfriends.

But i do get what you are saying.  Boys go for the popular and pretty girls instead of the ones that are nice and perfect for them.

MaxRide replied...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 12:53 pm :

i also hate how in all the movies the blonde is the evil one.

owl-girl replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 8:34 pm :
Agreed on the evil blonde thing. I'm blonde and I've only ever had one boyfriend :( plus it's not like there's a line.

TheEarlofZerces said...

(Reads post)

(Blinks)

(Reads post again)

(Looks at audience)

(Looks back)

Madam, what chemicals are you taking?

jswagg27 said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:57 am:

O M G

I tottaly get you, like sometimes im like
WTFFFFFF

and hes all noooo i jsut wanna get it in with a blonde girl and im all wtfff why cant you love my dark brown lushious curlss! ),: