Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

emilyg007 said...
Jan. 29, 2012 at 10:32 am:
I love how relatable this piece is. Beautifully written and every girl can relate . Great job!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 9:55 am:
Well, while I do understand where you are coming from, I have to say that this is not the case everywhere in the world. Each culture has their own idea of pretty and what is beautiful. And guys don't just only go for the blondes. But I do agree that this is a stereotype that should be broken---what should matter more is on the inside.

bennyB said...
I find this comment rather wierd becasue were I go to school I think is the opposite, I find it rather hard to find a girl to like me or that likes me

kk-gothgirl12-kk replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:19 am :
i've noticed that if you look hard enough and don't hide (not saying you do) and show your true self, you should be you and get someone like your self. my boyfriend is the same as me....... just be yourslef... he got made fun of 'cuz hes goth, so did i for the same reasons.... him being himself and me being myslef is what got us together........... be yourself and you'll get yours :) trust me....

INHAILED said...
That's a stereotypical, jerk guy. A guy worth your time is nothing like this. If a guy is asking for anything more than a girl with their idea of a beautiful personality, you should stay away from them. A guy who looks for eye candy isn't worth your time. There are really great guys out there you just have to avoid the jerks that have become our stereotype.

kklovemeformekk replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:57 am :
i notice how guys think girls are a certain way, but i've also noticed girls think the same about guys i posted on my experiences, they have gone to the gorgeuos blonde peppy stupid cheerleaders that turn out to be the real S.L.U.T.S..... not all are but from my experience thats what happens

yuvalkgn said...
True; girls believe we only look at their breats, body, and face. -_-'

yuvalkgn replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 11:59 pm :
Correction: Breasts*

kklovemeformekk replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:52 am :
sometimes it is true, i make guys wscared of me so when i think they are looking, i can get the truth..... most of the time they look at my breasts, not the "oh i was just checking out your shirt design" but your guys so i expect that, it's normal....just look up occasionally...... faces can be as pretty too

kklovemeformekk replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:54 am :
yes, 21% of guys (i surveyed 100) look at the face of a girl, 79 others look mainly at ur chest........... just saying, girls look at eyes, smile, body, how much your around them.... we don't look at your junk do we??????

INHAILED replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:40 pm :
It does also depend on the group of guys you survey, or even the area you live in. I think its also safe to assume that there are girls who look at more than just some ones eyes and smile.

kk-gothgirl12-kk replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:04 pm :
you should read what i posted, i said most girls, but i dot think many girls want to look at your "junk"

kk-gothgirl12-kk replied...
Jan. 17, 2012 at 12:08 pm :
okay, the other one i posted got took down, but still there are girls that look at that stuff on guys,some do some don't...... same with guys.......example this boy stares at my b.oobs ALL the time. whenever we take tests and al he looks there.... he even admitted it, then he asked if i could give him a bj.

INHAILED replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:56 pm :
Yeah I agree but that guy has problems. I feel a little bad saying that but he has problems

DavidBliss replied...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 7:43 pm :
you have to understand that guys are a lot more visual than girls ( its been proven.) In general, guys look at appearances , then when they get to know that girl, that's when they decide if they like them or not. But for girls, guys don't display as much as girls, ( body parts) so girls tend to mature faster and have to rely on other things to find that they like in a guy rather than physical features.

INHAILED replied...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 10:26 pm :
I understand that but its just the fact that he stares at her and asked for a bj. I understand that guys are its just... guys like him. I was a little harsh saying that and i shouldn't have been, and I apologize.

kk-gothgirl12-kk replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:10 am :
you were a lot nicer than I was...... sorry but i look at the gu inside...yeah it'd be nice if they dont have a huge mole on their nose. but for me its th guys personality... my bf right niw is nice, and yes he is hot but what made me like him was what he was like :)

StarryRoss said...
Yeah, i dunno, at our school, the cheerleaders are kind of a joke actually. So blonde cheerleader doesn't apply to me; yeah we kind of have a cool crowd, but nobody really cares much about them anyway. I have to say, i have brown hair and hazel eyes (which nobody believes) and i'm very smart, not a nerd, have lots of friends, and yet i NEVER EVER EVVVERRR got the guy. Ever. Not that they never liked me, i just never got it in the end. Well, jokes on all the cool girls, because i've got the best ... (more »)

edthezy54 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:50 am:

i dont like blond girls but i do like spanish girls

ed thezy54 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:33 am:
i like girls for their personality