Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

Bigboy88 said...
I am a Junior in High school. I start runningback on the varsity football team, and date a cheerleader. Sounds pretty stereotypical, right? But this cheerleader has brown hair, green eyes, and is very wholesome. Infact, when i kissed her after a month of dating, she felt things were moving to fast. what im getting at is this. not all cheerleaders are the same. not all Athletes are the same. I feel like this is reverse judging. its doing the same ting you say the cheer girls do, back to them. Why... (more »)

silvafox121 said...
that is a good point. i agree cause i am blonde with blue eyes too, has anyone gone for me? not really

sierrahyatt said...
ahem,i have blonde hair and blue eyes!just because we have those things don't mean the guys go for us,they go for the "pretty" girls,not all blonds are "pretty" to them,like i have alittle pudge,and other blonds have things that guys don't like about them,just like any other girl,that's not all guys,just most of them >XD

bugnikki replied...
Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:22 pm :
That is so true I have blond hair and blue eyes and to some people that doesnt mean a thing!!

theatreamant replied...
Nov. 28, 2012 at 8:29 pm :
Yeah same here, natural blue eyes and blonde hair and yet have I ever had a guy? nope.

bugnikki replied...
Nov. 29, 2012 at 11:16 am :
I have not had one either!

Escape27 replied...
Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:22 pm :
Same here, I have natural blonde hair and blue eyes but have I heard from any guys yet? Nope.

babygirlxcookieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 29, 2012 at 10:41 am:
There is a preference for everyone. Looks aren't everything. Plus I think most guys date the cheerleaders because most of the "preps" aren't all right in the had. They can be very easy, if you know what I mean. Or they could just be very had to get. It goes both ways honestly

Mr.Solo-Dolo said...
May 10, 2012 at 6:31 pm:
I'm a guy, and i just wanted to say: I hate..well hate is a stong word. I dislike most of what we might call "preps" i love the Girl's with brown hair, With Glasses, and who are labled by these preps "Outcast" Also great writing. Loved it

TinyTiglet96 replied...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:17 pm :
I agree with him. Very well written and you got your point across clearly. Awesome job :)

leemaki said...
not to be creepy but i think i'm the guy version of whoever wrote this article. I always go for the girl that follows her own path and is who she really is. i respect that so much, and im not really atracted to the falseness of the girls that you talk about. Its all about who you are. thanks for writing and speaking my mind for me.

jlb1993 said...
 The same can be said for girls, but fortunatly one day they will realise, prettiness brings someone to your attention and the personality makes them worthwhile

TinyTiglet96 replied...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:18 pm :
So True  

turkishgirlxD replied...
Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:13 pm :
You are really right !! 

Strawberryblonde said...
There is nothing wrong with being a red hair. A lot of hot guys think I'm pretty and I'm I have red hair

QueenOfAirAndDarkness said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 9:17 am:
I think that's a little bit of a generalization. I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I have never had a single boyfriend, nor has any boy ever shown an interest in me. I think it's the TYPE of person - the cheerleaders and ... ahem, EVIL... types of girls. It's NOT just appearance.

oceanssoul22 replied...
Sept. 17, 2012 at 11:11 pm :
Thank you for mentioning this! I have blonde hair and blue eyes, and I've never had a boyfriend-I'm also nineteen, by the way.

LillyStar17 said...
well that i think sometime could happen people do that but i think so...

Meao said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 4:00 pm:
I am blond haired and blue eyed, and in real life no-one goes for that type of girl just because she has these qualities. The shallow, superficial girls in my class (I am of school age) are actually mainly brunette (this is not a dig, this is just a point) Boys go for any type of girl, its not programed into their system to only like one hair colour ect. just different qualities (sluttiness, charisma, cleverness ect) and the point Im trying to make, is that the girls you describe are sluttty, a... (more »)

anon replied...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:12 am :
this is definatly true. i am a guy and i have only been seriously interested in 2 girls, one with natural brunet hair and glasses, and the one i am about to ask out this weekend is a redhead. they are both nothing special as far as atractiveness, but what is similar with them is the way they act and dress seems to indicate that i could get along with them well. looking good defenatly helps, but dont think that means die your hair blonde for aproval. guys who are looking for something serious are... (more »)