Why are boys so confusing? | Teen Ink

Why are boys so confusing?

By VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California
VirginiaHeart BRONZE, Torrance, California

Good Girls are just Bad Girls who DON'T get Caught! <3

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

This was dedicated to a close friend of mine who feels this way.

I liked you choice of words and i never got lost. I can relate to what you are saying and YES all the guys go for the blonds*giggles*

on Sep. 28 2009 at 10:26 am
smileysdeadvalentine GOLD, San Bernardino, California

"you like audry hepburn,harry houdinni and croket you can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate face you'll never gonna make it" "i dont want to make it"

Aww.. look, there will some one that will appreciate for who you are. sweetie not all guys are like that. all you have to do is keeping hoping and in time you will find the person for you, i believe that every one has a soul mate that in time you'll find him. so hang in there

on Sep. 27 2009 at 10:47 am
NessieMarie GOLD, Minonk, Illinois
DONT LISTEN TO CHELSEA M! she is wrong. not all guys are like that. some guys are scared to not be with someone pretty. but you just have to show them how beautiful you are on the inside. and they wont care about the outside anymore. theyll think your beautiful all together. ive never seen you but im sure you pretty and if a guy shuts you down cause your not blonde with blue eyes or whatever...theyre not worth it hunn.

CandieApple PLATINUM, Hartford, Wisconsin

The world is a stage, and we are merely players- Shakespeare (at least it goes something like that!!)

Guys are just in it for the bodys when they're young. That's how they all are, infact. You'll sooner or later find a boy with sense and go out with him! Hang in there!

biggerinfinities SILVER, Superior, Colorado

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I think it probobly has to do with the fact that boys dont mature till around twenty, and girls mature- sort of- around fifteen or sixteen just saying ;)