Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > Astria's Nightmare

Astria's Nightmare

Kristine J.
Astria's Nightmare
Summary: Her father is dead and Astria is thrown into a whole new world. New people, new surroundings, and nothing to remind her of her past. Not that she wants anything to do with her past.
But there's one constant memory keeping her up at night, a memory she would rather have forgotten but is unable to.
Will she be able to cope with everything new? What if she can't get the memory to disappear?
Astria is in for one big Nightmare.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

KristySparklez said...
I'm actually hapy for your thoughts. I would rather have someone explain what could be changed and all that of what you said, instead of someone telling me its great and not change a thing. I'm trying real hard to make my writings the best that I can/ SO I do appreciate your brutual honesty as you put it ;).
I will in fact take in consideration of what you have told me. And I will figure someway to let you know of my changes and maybe you will consider reading again to see.
A... (more »)

kingofwriters replied...
All right, that's good! I was worrying that I came off as kind of relentless with that comment! I'd be happy to read this again after you make some changes to it, and I'm really glad you found my advice helpful! :)

kingofwriters said...
(WARNING: BRUTAL HONESTY AHEAD) This is decent, but I have a few suggestions that I think could make this a better start to your novel:  Change the beginning. I think you should completely omit the first section and start the book right when Astria is in the interrogation room. In my opinion, the first section is rather unnecessary and the story would benefit if you got rid of it. Also, there is still a lot of room for a LOT of deve... (more »)