Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Third Person

The Third Person

Kiah B.
The Third Person
Summary: Honour has DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) as a result of witnessing her friends murder. She developed two new personalities however one became over protective and aggressive so Honour wished her away, and strangely the third personality disappeared.

Nine years later she is still haunted by what she saw so many year ago. Her family and best friend try and help her move on but the only thing that distracts her is assisting the mute, autistic boy named Alec in communicating, and making friends.

However a warning from her still remaining second personality suggests this boy may be dangerous and she discovers that his past and reason for not being able to talk may have something to do with her friends murder.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Jassie said...
Oct. 6 at 3:22 am
Very impressed. Just finished chapter four and looking foward to reading the rest and seeing where this story is going. Good use of descriptive terminology.

real_saxmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 17 at 9:48 pm
No major problems I can see. You have great description, dialogue and plot. The only thing I would reccomend is adding commas to the end of your dialogue. It's a very minor fix.

maddeeilea said...
Jul. 22 at 6:31 am
Finally commenting!! aha. I seriously love this! Psychology and mental disorders have always been something i found facinating and i love the way you portray it in this!  the fourth chapter was a bit confusing at first, but i soon got the hang of it and figured it out :D  let me know when the next chapter is up!! xx