Whispers | Teen Ink

Whispers

By Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Summary:

Anatolia doesn't belong in our world. She is of Earth- 300 years ago. She was made to suffer a horrible fate- and she's hiding a dark, bloody past. She hides from her troubles, and is plagued by horrible mementos- memories she wants to stay hidden.
Nobody knew anything of Anatolia- until Aaron found her. It was chance. Complete coincidence. That’s what Aaron thinks. But was really it coincidence? Could it be something bigger at play?
When Aaron accidentally stumbles across Anatolia, he has no idea who she is- and what might happen to him if he does find out.
Anatolia and Aaron must both face down their fears. Running from the ghosts of her past, Anatolia wants to forget everything that happened. Though she is forced to remember every equinox. Aaron needs to accept that there are things that aren’t always what they seem. Or he might die in the battle of evil, love, and magic.

HarryPotterLover30

Whispers

on Jan. 13 2013 at 1:10 am
CallieCalifornia13 BRONZE, Rancho Cordova, California

"If you have writer's block, you took a wrong turn in your writing." ~Meh

INCREDIBLY AMAZINGLY AWESOME, Pop, as always! Gosh, you should REALLY continue this. I mean, seriously! I LOVE IT! ~Tart 

on Oct. 15 2012 at 4:11 am
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

OMG OMG OMG!!! Amaazing!!!!

StellaDPloom SILVER, Hudson, New Hampshire

"The road to hell is paved with adverbs."
~Stephen King

Amazing, as always! I can't wait for more... And that name Emmaline sounds a little familiar... Hmm... Haha and Anatolia's "sensing" abilities sound a smidge reminiscent of Iggy... But I just love this sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

DanielM SILVER said...
on Jun. 23 2012 at 9:23 am
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

This is really good. I really liked your storyline. And your descriptions are really good also. suggestion: extend more on this novel. Great job

T_M_66 SILVER said...
T_M_66 SILVER, Anderson, California

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

Love it!! Keep up the good work :3