No Title

Kaitlin J.
No Title
Summary: You would never understand life until it came knocking at your door and asked to have tea with you. Crazy, doesn't it sound as if?
Of course— that was life, now don't get me wrong. Life is something that's so precious- it be impossible to just let your life evaporate from your fingertips, so cold with desperation of grasping it back. You only then would realize the mistake you made. You never know whats there until it slaps you in the face either- that's the worst thing too.

You wish it would all go away the moment the words escaped your trembling, pale lips. But- it never does.

No Title. Thats the title, confused? Dont be. Nothing can really explain what Claire goes through. Claire is a simple 10th grader with nothing else to do but feel bad about every single thing that she does because a voice inside her head wont ever leave her alone. Making her head hurt with regret thoughts running over and over her head again. And with her family past that she never wants to think of must be looked through once again from a stupid Language Arts project. What exactly is going to happen to Claire when the secrets are unrevealed?