Alpha | Teen Ink

Alpha

By M-and-M-Denver SILVER, Mebane, North Carolina
M-and-M-Denver SILVER, Mebane, North Carolina

Why should I change to please people? They tell you to be yourself, and then they judge you for you. It's like standing with your clothes on. They like you when you're covered up, but when you show the real you, you're naked. They don't like it

Summary:

When Natasha Winterpike first phases into a wolf, she thinks that she is crazy.
But when her parents tell her that she and her childhood friend and lover, Finn Brown, are can shape-shift into wolves, she is sent with Finn to Isle Royale, Michigan, where they will have school at the Isle Royale Academy.
Natasha finds out that she is her Pack, the Greenstone Pack's, Omega, one of only four on the island. There's great perks with being an Omega. She gets to open the Pack mind so that, in wolf form, all the wolves can communicate, and she can heal the other wolves.
But there are also the dangers. Not only are there shape-shifters on Isle Royale, but also real werewolves called the Fang.
The Fang will stop at nothing to destroy all the shape-shifters, starting with the Omegas.
Will Natasha, Finn, and the Greenstone Pack be able to stop them? Will the other Packs help them? Or are they keeping secrets as well?

M-and-M-Denver

Alpha

wow. thanks!

Zuccini75 BRONZE, Chantilly, Virginia

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder, than telling them yourself."
-Myself

*interesting* typos...

Zuccini75 BRONZE, Chantilly, Virginia

-Myself

You really should have this printed - well written AND intereesting, Wonderful Work!

Maybe... ;D

CrazyGirl101 said...
Cool thanks

are you patient enough?

on Feb. 7 2012 at 9:40 am

Crazygirl101… you made my day with that comment. I'm sooo glad that you like it! I have no intensions to change the title or author any time soon. I will be sure to let you know if I do so. I have high hopes for this book. I dearly hopw that everyone who reads it… enjoys it. M&M Denver

CrazyGirl101 said...
I think that you have an amazing chance of getting this published. I absolutely love the plot and the action is at a perfect climax. Please keep on writing and tell me if your are going to change the name anytime soon cause I need to read more. It's a need not a want. It drew me in that much. Keep up the amazing writing and alert me when you've posted more.

We can only wait and see :D

yeah! I wonder what they will think!

Mm hm! Hopefully, I'll get more people to read it.

soooo are more people gonna find about you and your writing???

on Feb. 6 2012 at 1:11 am

Thanks. Finally, I know.

WOAH!!!! IT'S ON LIVE!!! ON THE INTERNET!