Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Kiss me, Kiss me not

Kiss me, Kiss me not

Ashanti M.
Kiss me, Kiss me not
Summary: I never really looked at the land of Aura. Its skies smelled of fresh mangoes and fresh cabbage growing in the fields. The soil, deep and wet. The air makes you breathe harder with every step you take. The only problem is, I am deeply, madly in love with a black boy. Not only do my parents disapprove, but it’s against the law. You see, I am white, and Aura is a racist land still. So I am not allowed exactly to make physical contact with a black person unless I am whipping him (which I am totally not allowed to do, since I am woman, or soon to be). But to be in love with a black person, I might as well run around the land of Aura saying” I love black people”. (I do).

If my parents were to ever find out my relationship with Jordan, that’s his name. They would have my head. By the way my name is Anna Lou Ann Tucker the first. It’s very long; I might cut it short by the age of 16 to Anna Tucker. It sounds so original. By the way, I am 13 and Jordan is 13, isn’t that a coincidence? When I am old enough I plan to run away with Jordan and start a family of four. But for know I am just Anna Lou Ann Tucker the first. I probably should go its time for bed; momma will come to tuck me into bed shortly.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

nemish23 said...
May 8, 2012 at 3:40 am

There are quite a few grammatical errors, lots of switching view points and missing punctuation marks.

fix all that and you'll have a great. story.

please check out some of my stories sometime too. thanks!

<3

Odessa_Sterling00 said...

This had a lot of gramical mistakes and it felt choppy and didn't have a good flow.  The time period was hard to place, because it had modern parts and older parts.  Don't stop writing.  The more you write, the better you get.

Please check out some of my short stories.

Amuhammd replied...
Thnks... i really am a better writer. i just feel i rushed through this story just to get something submitted.

Amuhammd said...

I love my book... please respond to me with comments or questions!!

LittleMiss replied...
Loved it keep writin hun

Amuhammd replied...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 6:53 am
thanks so much!!!