Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on Oct. 24 2012 at 11:32 pm
KenziBobenzii SILVER, Casper, Wyoming

"Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body"- United States Marine Corps

OMG!!! KEEP WRITING!!! PLEEEEAAAAASEE!!!

writerssoul said...
on Oct. 5 2012 at 10:58 am
writerssoul, One, Delaware
PLZ CONTINUE! I read all of this in one night because I can't get enough! Please add to this story, on Chap. 25 you left your readers hanging, PLZ PLZ PLZ write more

on Oct. 4 2012 at 11:07 pm
Athena19 SILVER, Central Point, Oregon

'Love people. Cook them tasty food.' -Penzey's Spices

wow this is really good! please write more!

on Oct. 4 2012 at 6:25 pm
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

THANK. GOD. I AM DYYYYING HERE. THIS IS DEFFFINETTTLEY GOING TO BE INTERESTING........ MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

on Oct. 4 2012 at 10:41 am
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

Ahhhhhhh I need more¡!!!!¡!!!!¡

writerssoul said...
on Oct. 2 2012 at 11:00 pm
writerssoul, One, Delaware
I love this!! Please keep writing, I think I am addicted to these characters!

on Oct. 2 2012 at 9:26 pm

I had to laugh when I read your comment. This week is VERY busy, but I promise that after Columbus Day weekend there will be more up. I know it's asking a lot, making my readers wait more. But thank you so much for reading, and check back soon- because I promise to update in the next week or so. :-D

on Oct. 1 2012 at 7:26 pm

I NEEED MOOOOE WRITE MOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW  

on Oct. 1 2012 at 7:25 pm

I NEEDDDDDDD MOORE. WRITE MOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEE.  

on Sep. 19 2012 at 6:36 pm

OH. SNAP. OMG U HAAAAAAVE TO CONTINUE...... WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!?!?!  

Zurk said...
on Sep. 6 2012 at 2:25 am
This is AWESOME, the story development is amazing, you MUST finish this story:)

on Sep. 4 2012 at 5:50 pm
Lilybird SILVER, Lexington, Massachusetts

sometimes you put up walls not to keep people out, but to see who cares to break them down.

This got me hooked from the start! Please continue this, I'm dying to know what happens next :)

on Sep. 2 2012 at 12:31 am
C.L.Erins BRONZE, Nunn, Colorado
1 article 1 photo 31 comments

The past is like a pen. You can always cross it out, but you can never erase it. ( unless you have one of those special erasable pens and in that case... well you are lucky)

please keep going!!! i need more!! :)

on Aug. 31 2012 at 8:18 pm
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio

Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

Contuining with the amazing chapters. Write more!<3 

on Aug. 17 2012 at 2:29 am
liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople GOLD, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Why I am here, I know not; where I shall go, it is useless to enquire. In the midst of myriads of the living and the dead worlds, stars, and infinity why should I be anxious of an atom?
-Lord Byron

Please! Right more! and you could definitely make a bestseller with this here book! its almost 4am and i havent been able to stop! PLEASE

on Aug. 14 2012 at 3:32 pm
Midnight_skies, Saskatoon, Other

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

I really hope there is more soon! I just found your story and I keep checking back for more chapters! It's a really great story :)

on Jul. 28 2012 at 9:32 pm

Thank you so much for your awesome comment- not just for your encouragement but for reminding me that I still need to finish this book. 

Honestly, I forgot all about this. Man, do things get hectic.

Thanks again!

on Jul. 28 2012 at 6:40 pm
CrazyWriter GOLD, Lorton Station, Virginia

"Once you have given up on the most important thing in your life, you begin to die, because then, you gradually lose your true self"~Hana Kimi
"Someone who can lie to themself. . . is lonely, and in pain"~Hana Kimi

Oh and CONGRATS!!

Have fun in college!!

~CW

on Jul. 28 2012 at 6:39 pm

Everytime I come back for more on this story, I always kick myself in the head (not literally...well..yeah). This story is so unique and different and like so many other TeenInkers this is a NEW plot. I cant correctly say that I have read a Story Super Similar to this one. I truely give you, TeenInker, a sound thunder clap.

I did notice that you said that this chapter was a' little fast' but I dont think that these particular chapters being fast is a negitive thing.. I think corrct me if I'm wrong, but i think its alright becuase you are building up to your climax.

Keep up the good work and if you can keep an eye out for somthing new from me! ;)

Oh and like I  always say:

Update soon but dont rush! take your time if you keep up this standard!

~CrAzYWrITeR~

on Jul. 20 2012 at 12:46 pm
RaisaMiri SILVER, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania

"Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda

I loved this book!  Are there going to be any more chapters, or was chapter 24 the end?  I really hope there are more chapters and that you'll post them soon! :)

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!