Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Matchmaker's Mansion

Matchmaker's Mansion

Hope_Princess
Matchmaker's Mansion
Summary: When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Note: This book is not visible right now because it is being reviewed by the TeenInk editors. Once the changes are approved, it will appear online, so come back later to view it!

HeyAmeliaKay said...
May 1, 2013 at 1:09 pm:
Loving the story so far keep writing! I can't wait for the update! Almost as addictive as Doctor Who ;)

mimi2020star said...
May 1, 2013 at 1:09 pm:
THIS IS GREAT! WRITE MORE LIKE RIGHT NOW WE ALL LOVE IT

Kat M. said...
WHAT THE HECK?!

Kat M. said...
its just...so... ADDICTING. ITS UNREALISTIC AND SO CONFUSING BUT SOOOOO ADDICTING! LIKE ERMAHGERD!

loner4life:( said...
This book was AMAZING!!! I love it. I really want to know what happens next. You ABSOLUTELY NEED to keep writing. PLEASE!!! I am dying to know more. Keep writing. XD

Cutey-Beauty said...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:13 am:
When will you write more? We are DYING.....from thirst for more...LOL. Love your story btw. Very original and well thought out.

ShyKarma said...
 Loving the story please write more soon

Hazel101 said...
Apr. 14, 2013 at 10:22 am:
This book is soooo good!! I'm addicted!! Please write more soon! :(

AbbaDabbaDoo said...
Well written, original, and with an interesting plot! Keep it up and hurry it up, we want more!

ShyKarma said...
i love this story please write more soon

yukie12 said...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:36 am:
Amazing story pllz wright more

Saraah said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:43 pm:
this story is AMAZING!! please keep writing, you are a great novelist! am looking forward to reading your next chapters becuz it cant just end at ch 26! plzzzz complete! love ya :)

Jaguar17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:18 pm:
Love it! Can you please write more and fast :D

Meg777 said...
Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:58 pm:
Amazing!!! It is such a great story I couldn't stop reading it! Please keep writing!

Ressy said...
Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:06 am:
Hi, the story is very interesting... is this the end or is there any other parts yet to come?? 

KuuMatsuri said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:06 pm:
OH.MY.GOODNESS....I fell in love with ths story! T^T Please continue it, please, please! Also, I kinda noticed a lot of elements in this story are very similar to the cliches of anime/manga plots. Sorry, I may be wrong, but I'm such a huge fan of Japanese anime, and I couldnt help but notice!

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:36 pm :
Haha! No, you're absolutely right about the anime/manga plot. I started writing this right after I finished one of my favorite shows. Needless to say, it definitely influenced my writing. ;-) But if my story holds an addictive characteristic then I think I did a pretty good job of following in the footsteps of anime tv shows, right?

naila love said...
Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:26 pm:
please update yhe story it isss truly addicting .it is lovely

LuvLife said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:45 pm:
I asking, no begging! For you to write the next chapter! I ❤ it so far, and your doing an AMAZING job. I reeeeaaalllllyyyy hope you can create the next 1-2chapters or so? I know it is too much to ask....but please? P.s: thx soo much! You've encouraged me to start writing again! Oh and I'm team Shay too

Meli123 said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:50 pm:
Wow! You are a stupendous writer! I'm asking you to PLEASE write the next few chapters!!!! I REALLY want to know what happens next! So far you are doing an AWESOME job;) I just hope you can take sometime to write the next few chapters! P.S. Im totally team Shay too(^∇^)