Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Diary Of a Teenaged Lunatic : Bomb Blasts and Teen Sensations

The Diary Of a Teenaged Lunatic : Bomb Blasts and Teen Sensations

Yamini G.
Summary: Okay. So I just turned sixteen years, 3 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 13 minutes and 11 seconds old.
Question: What have I done with my life so far?

Answer: Nothing.

1. I once asked my Mom what a G-spot is. And now, she doesn't let me anywhere near her women magazines.

2. I'm in love with the cutest, most popular guy in school and he doesn't even know that I exist.

3. My neighbor is in love with my Dad and thinks that telling me her ravishing fantasies about my Dad is amusing to me. Yes, she tells me how much she wants my dad to divorce me mom. She tells me how hot my bald, pot bellied dad, who thinks that playing classical Indian on a guitar is cool, apparently is.

4. Whenever in panic, a bubble of babble materializes somewhere near my head, making rational thinking impossible.

Now I've been handed down a diary and a pen to figure out my life. There is so much to tell. And I'm almost afraid that my hand is going to fall off.
So, do you want to hear my story? The story of a regular teen aged lunatic?

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Steph0804 said...
Aug. 3, 2011 at 3:23 am

Wow, I love this story...

Hey, have you read the book, "So Much to Tell You"?

It's also about a troubled girl with a journal. It's a great story; this story is similar, but I like it better. :)

Writomania This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 18, 2011 at 7:51 am
Thanks :D no i havent read the book but will check it out :P

FerryTheSherry said...
May 24, 2011 at 6:29 am

Oh. My. God.

I so can't wait for this book to get down on the book stores.

Um, more please?

May 25, 2011 at 12:47 am

lmao.. did you realize that you just made my day with that comment of yours>?

THANKS :)

LoveMeDo said...
May 21, 2011 at 10:26 am
this is funny and AWESOME

May 22, 2011 at 12:45 am
Thank you :P