The Edge

angelaa_robinn
The Edge
Summary: The thin line separating life from death is a place nearly nobody reaches. It's just dead or alive for most people. But for those who do experience being at The Edge, they are forever changed. They can't go back to living a normal life. They relive the adrenaline-pumping event in their head a thousand times over. After all, being a nudge away from death isn't something a person forgets.

Adrianne Harris, Adri to her friends, a standard fifteen year old girl finds herself a victim of a tragic car accident, sending her mother and brother straight to death and Adri to the brink of it. She returns to feel completely different from the way she used to. She doesn't understand life and death like she did before. She doesn't care, love, or even feel anymore. She feels doomed to live half-there, half-alive. That is, she does until she meets Ky, a mysterious boy with his own secretive past; including his own trip to The Edge, and he's returned to live peacefully with emotion and drive, even after his incident. Can he teach Adri to do the same? Can he pull her back over The Edge?

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

JustAnotherDay. said...
Jul. 19, 2014 at 12:37 am
Aw I like it so far! I really like your writing, please keep it up.