Let Go

Claire Y.
Let Go
Summary: I’m Riley Adams. Boring, unnoticed, socially troubled, one hundred percent male Riley Adams. When some people look at me, they say that I’ve been through it all. Psh. I wish. What I’ve been through doesn’t nearly add up to it all, for I know that my father’s death, my mother’s disappearance, my sister’s absence, and the disgusting pills that I take every morning do not count as “it all.” But one day, I hope that I do go through it all, whatever that may mean. And maybe with this new girl named Hailey, a non-serial killer apartment owner, a small supply closet, and a little bit of Survivor, I’ll be able to go through most of it all, and maybe even survive my senior year of high school.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

greeneggsandsam said...
Great novel! Cannot believe the talent in people these days! Love to hear more from you and your writing :)
bailey.meyers said...
I loved the fact that a female wrote in the perspective of a male character! Very unique among teenagers these days. Loved the story!
hannahjune said...
Wow! After reading this book, I could not believe that a teenager wrote it! It is very mature and creative, definitely one of my favorites on teenink. Keep writing and I hope to hear more work from you!
FeedBacker090 said...
Nice work!!! This really depicts the lives of some people in the this world. Also, I can see some inspiration from John Green. Once again, keep up the work as its outstanding. Deserves 5/5 stars.
abbylovesbooks67 said...
May 21, 2014 at 9:35 am
Wow! Amazing story! The climax really surprised me, and the story itself was reallly well put together/planned nicely! Just rated it 5/5 stars. Would love to read more of your work!
dreamerzrock12 said...
May 21, 2014 at 9:32 am
I only read the first few chapters, but so far, it is truly spectacular! Can't wait to read more of your work! Keep writing!