Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Life of the Ordinary

Life of the Ordinary

Sophia D.
Life of the Ordinary
Summary: Acantha realizes her beauty at a young age and is handed everything in life. Being the center of every ones world, her sister Indira, lives in her shadow and puts a strain on their relationship out of jealousy. When Indira because terminally ill their family decides to move to California so Indira can receive experimental procedures in the hopes she will recover. In California Indira realizes they are her final days and steps out of her sister's shadow. Once Indira has passed Acantha lives in wallowing self pity realizing that there is in fact nothing special about her. She finally finds herself when she has given up all hope and has stopped searching.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3 at 10:16 am:
Wow. Thanks for making me cry! :'( I'm just kiddin'. this was beautiful and it really did make e tear up. It was descriptive and for some reason i just loved it, even thou, well, it was a little sad.  Keep it up! It was amazing!