This Burning Desire | Teen Ink

This Burning Desire

By DomClaudeFrollo GOLD, Greenville, North Carolina
DomClaudeFrollo GOLD, Greenville, North Carolina

"I can't help being a gorgeous fiend... it's just the card I drew."
~ Lestat

Summary:

Claude Frollo is in love with Esmeralda. She is his sin, his soul, his fire. But she will have none of him. He will do whatever it takes to keep her... but then, so will a lot of people.

DomClaudeFrollo

This Burning Desire

Liddl15 said...
on Mar. 24 2012 at 10:55 am
Wow, this was brilliant. I wish I could find more of these stories on the web...D: It was all so well thought out and realistic. I felt sorry for Esmerelda, but also for Frollo. I don't know, since I watched the Disney movie again the other day I just can't help but sympathize with the man and this story just hit home so much harder. Why can't the poor guy finally have a happy ending...-sighs- Anyway, thank you very much for this wonderful fanfiction!<3

on Dec. 7 2011 at 1:43 am
TheGirlWhoDancesWithSnowflakes SILVER, Sunnyvale, Texas

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another,
"What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
- C. S. Lewis

One, why am I the first comment? There should be so many comments on this brilliant story. And two- Oh geez, look what you did. You actually made me feel BAD for Frollo, the man who killed Quasi's mom and hates Gypsies. :/ The last chapter made me cry so much! I love how Esmerelda's last thought was of kissing Phoebus (Who you killed in this story?? D,:). Now if you excuse me, I have to go watch the Hunchback of Norte Dame and see Phoebus alive and well! xD 5/5