Just Drive

AnnaNoel
Just Drive
Summary: "Never say your sorry. It's a sign of weakness. The faster you learn that, the longer you'll live."
Sydney MaQueen has always lived that boring cliché life of a working class citizen. That is until she and her best friend Tony went to a bar after work.
When the news shows a wanted women that looks strikingly like Sydney, she gets taken into jail. Here, she finds out the shocking truth that her parents never told her:
She has a twin.
As she bonds with her criminal sister, she learns more and more about the past. When they break out of jail together, Sidney realizes that the past doesn't matter anymore. The past is now.
Running from the law, Sydney and her sister do a lot of illegal things. Street racing being a biggy. But what happens when Sydney starts having doubts? What if she starts wanting nothing to do with this new life, but go back to the boring life she once had?
Find out! click here :)

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:11 am
OMG! OMG! OMG! You NEED to write a sequel! It would be the best!!!

One thing I noticed is that you used Joey and Jerry as the girl's name. Why?