Unlikely

Caitlin H.
Unlikely
Summary: Avians, people know and accept them. Werewolves, are hiding what they are. They have always hated each other. Now they have to work together from stopping the people who created them. Enemies working together can never be good, especially when romance is right around the corner.

CurlyGirl17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:54 pm:
Wow, this is very intriguing! The beginning just sucked me right in. I like how the story doesn't explain everything all at once and leaves it to the reader to find out what's going to happen next. I would really appreciate a comment or advice on the first chapter of my story, Metalligirl, from a writer who's so highly rated! :)

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 9:03 am:
very good book!!! ur an awesome writer!!! great job! Do u think that u could read one of my articles called: Terror Out Of this world? I need more comments and feedback on it. Thanks and keep writing! :)(:

LivEvil replied...
Aug. 12, 2011 at 5:54 pm :
Sure i don't mind at all. but this isnt just me writing i wrote werewolves my friend wrote avians. Check all my other stuff to please!

Cheesegirl07 said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:54 am:
It's a nice and scary book

livEvil replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 1:38 pm :
Thanks. And scary? I never thought of it that way...

Cheesegirl07 replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 4:23 pm :
Well, yah, I mean, werewolves... freak me out, but it's a good book

livEvil replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:52 pm :
oh ok. Thank you!

livEvil said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:43 pm:
please comment