The World is Full of Horrors | Teen Ink

The World is Full of Horrors

By WickedStarcatcher DIAMOND, Massapequa, New York
WickedStarcatcher DIAMOND, Massapequa, New York

"I don't damsel well. Distress, I can do. Damseling? Not so much."
— James Patterson
"This is the very first page, not where the storyline ends, my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again..." ~Taylor Swift "Enchanted"

Summary:

A small boy and his family are captured by a group of Western rebels who seek to tare the country apart at its seems. A war has broken out and the Westerners steal Jason and his genius parents away along with the family of a young girl named Silence. both Silence and Jason are dramatically separated from their parents and thrown into the midst of chaos.
After being saved by the united States National Guard, Jason and Silence are told that their parents are still missing. For a decade the two live in fear and pain within a large military base in the Arizona desert. At age sixteen, Jason seeks to find his parents and help them to escape whoever still holds them prisoner. Silence, however, wants to develop a romantic relationship with Jason and wants to hide herself from the cold truths of her life.
In his quest to rescue his parents, Jason stumbles upon a weapon that could possibly destroy the entire human race! In a race against time, he and Silence must defy all limitations that have forever held them back, rescue their parents, and stop some mad group of scientists from destroying the world. Who said life could ever be easy?

Allie L.

The World is Full of Horrors

This book has 1 comment.

on Jun. 17 2011 at 8:06 pm
KristinHopkins8 SILVER, Aspen, Colorado

"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die"

this sounds like a really great book! i am totally going to read this!