SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Mar. 30 2011 at 9:08 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, the official website for SuperNOVA has launched! You can find us at Project-NOVAdotc0m

on Mar. 30 2011 at 10:53 am

Ha, I did too! It's nice to see that my fans share my sense of humor, but please don't flame anyone, even if they were serious!

on Mar. 30 2011 at 10:52 am

We've been running contests on the SuperNOVA facebook page (we will be moving our official site soon, the link can be found on our fan page) and we want to hear from our fans! Please "like" SuperNOVA and post on our wall and help spread the novel to your friends!

Hopsin said...
on Mar. 30 2011 at 9:54 am
Wow I almost thought that Fangstorm's comment was serious I was goign to flame lol

on Mar. 29 2011 at 7:12 pm

Thanks, I'll stay in touch with your for sure! Just reply to this comment if you have any questions or you're looking for advice or anything!

on Mar. 28 2011 at 12:19 pm
jbaker0184 BRONZE, Brromfield, Colorado

Hey excelent story.  I realy like where you went with it.  Please stay in touch with me I may need some support with my novel.

KitKat99 said...
on Mar. 28 2011 at 10:27 am
What? A retail release? holy **** that's serious

on Mar. 27 2011 at 9:42 am

Thanks I enjoyed the comment :)

on Mar. 27 2011 at 9:42 am

Hahaa you got me there! Let me know when you read more!

Jones said...
on Mar. 26 2011 at 10:25 am
Awesome story, like everyone else said I can't wait for more! Please update soon!

on Mar. 24 2011 at 5:10 pm
Fangstorm_The_Vampire GOLD, Tehachapi, California

It's a bird!
It's a midget!
NO. it's...... EDWARD ELRIC.

"This story is dumb,"...said the idiots. WOOT!!!! THIS ROCKs and ive only read the first paragraph.

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:29 pm

Thank you to all of my readers for your help making SuperNOVA the top voted novel for March 23rd, 2011! Please recommend the novel to your friends and remember to vote every day!

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:28 pm

Thank you :) Please let me know when you check out more, this is definitely a novel that gets better as it goes on.

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:27 pm

Awesome. I feel bad that only the first one fifth of the earliest draft is online, but I'm hard at work on the final version-- there are previews of newer drafts floating around the web and notably on the Facebook page.

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:26 pm

Thank you :)

I think you'll definitely dig the final draft and retail release, because I can't even stand to look at this old draft simply because of the sheer differences in quality-- I really brought my A-Game to the newer version.

on Mar. 23 2011 at 7:25 pm
RedheadAtHeart ELITE, Mountain Home, Idaho

Love with open hands. - Madeleine L'Engle

woah.

I'm not big on action-adventure, but this dragged me right in. Your plot goes twisting and turning and never looks back. I was absolutely mesmerized. I love it.

Also, I noted that you do a great job of description.

PJD17 SILVER said...
on Mar. 23 2011 at 3:59 pm
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

Loved your story!  very fast paced  the first line drew me in  i read the whole thing in one sitting 

on Mar. 23 2011 at 2:29 pm
TheCreepyNeighbor BRONZE, Plymouth, Massachusetts

You know my name. Not my story.

It's written well, and it flows great. It wouldn't be my first choice of a book, only because I'd prefer to watch this stuff on TV -- it seems like more of an adult novel.

But good so far (I only read chapter one). I'll be coming back for more.

on Mar. 23 2011 at 11:03 am

The final draft is a lot less confusing, especially when the entire story can be laid out at once for the reader.

I think a lot of people will like where the novel goes, that's for sure.

on Mar. 22 2011 at 10:20 pm
GraceBlack1998 BRONZE, Dos Palos, California
Really great. Slightly confusing at some points. But, still really good! Can't wait to read some of your other work.