SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:56 am

Thanks :) How far did you read?

I've struggled a lot with summarizing the novel in a linear perspective, because it really works well as a collective piece.

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:55 am

Thanks for the comment, it's great to hear from my fans.

You'll love the final version then, where the first chapter alone is nearly as long as everything I have posted on TeenInk. A preview of the new first chapter is on the official site!

itsmejustme said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:06 am
itsmejustme, Saint Paul, Minnesota

''Make an effort to change the views, if you shut up, it'll continue forever!"

i just joined teen ink, this is my first novel read online. I gotta say umm, where do you get the ideas?

itsmejustme said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:01 am
itsmejustme, Saint Paul, Minnesota

MAN, Nice twist. Its great how we view it. kEEP writin'! i LOVE it! :DD

Claraxs said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 8:49 am
Claraxs, Singapore, Other

''BE HAPPY''

good book. the summary makes me wanna read more. It really pictured in my mind~

Claraxs said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 8:48 am
Claraxs, Singapore, Other

''BE HAPPY''

wow, a website for super NOVA :)

Claraxs said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 8:47 am
Claraxs, Singapore, Other

''BE HAPPY''

Why do you choose the word NOVA? As in, you can choose avon or secretz. 

on Apr. 12 2011 at 9:49 pm

The production blog on the official site has been updated! Remember to keep sending in your questions for the upcoming video interview!

on Apr. 11 2011 at 9:40 am

Thanks for the question! If you have any more, feel free to ask them, or get your friends to ask!

on Apr. 11 2011 at 9:40 am

Thanks, a newer introduction is available exclusively on the website!

on Apr. 10 2011 at 6:13 pm
RadiahMariaBelak BRONZE, Singapore, Other
What inspired you to write this book and why?

on Apr. 7 2011 at 9:50 pm
Beachgirl1 PLATINUM, Bellevue, Washington

"If You Don't Fight Back, You've Already Lost."
"Don't suppress Laughter, it goes to your thighs."

the first parahgraph drew me in! i mean, it is great,i wish i could write like this!

on Apr. 7 2011 at 7:31 pm

Hey guys, I will be doing a YouTube interview where I will be answering questions from my fans! Please reply to this comment with your question!

on Apr. 3 2011 at 9:45 pm

Thanks, keep checking the production blog on the site, I will update it reguarly!

on Apr. 3 2011 at 9:45 pm

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

on Apr. 3 2011 at 9:40 pm

ATTENTION ALL READERS:

You can find our website via google very easily now!

on Apr. 3 2011 at 9:22 pm

Any time, Dan. If you have any questions about me just ask!

Far West said...
on Apr. 1 2011 at 7:08 pm
I told two of my friends this week (not people you know of course) and they liked it too :D I'm really excited for you man

Yentley said...
on Mar. 31 2011 at 7:34 pm
i saw the selection you posted on the website. looking sharp. keep me posted.

DanCamp said...
on Mar. 31 2011 at 5:34 am
Dude, sweet site. Nice to learn more about who is behind this novel.