SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:57 am

Which twist do you mean?

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:57 am

Haha thanks?

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:41 am

Yes, once the final draft is complete during the summer I'll begin shopping it around to agents. If you know someone, send them my way!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:22 am
YO YO YO, why have you chosen timekeeper as your screen name? HMMMMM...

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:20 am
YO YO YO, Your book will be a good tv show if acted. I thought you wrote mainly for teenagers?

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:18 am
YO YO YO, Yeah, yeah keep it updated.

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:17 am
YO YO YO, I WISHED SO TO!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:16 am
Whoaaaa :o

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:15 am
 YO YO YO, yea agreed. nice twist!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:15 am
 YO YO YO, agreed quality work.

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:14 am
YO YO YO! Will there really be a RETAIL release??! 

on Apr. 14 2011 at 9:46 am

Thanks to all my readers and fans who helped make SuperNOVA the most voted novel for April 14th, 2011. It is still TeenInk's highest voted novel of all time.

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:00 pm

Thanks I appreciate your comment. :D

Jennanana said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 4:01 pm
Quality work

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:58 am

Yes, you can find the link from our Facebook or Twitter pages, or simply by googling.

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:57 am

Thank you for both of your questions, keep checking back, the video interview is coming soon!

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:56 am

Thanks :) How far did you read?

I've struggled a lot with summarizing the novel in a linear perspective, because it really works well as a collective piece.

on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:55 am

Thanks for the comment, it's great to hear from my fans.

You'll love the final version then, where the first chapter alone is nearly as long as everything I have posted on TeenInk. A preview of the new first chapter is on the official site!

itsmejustme said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:06 am
itsmejustme, Saint Paul, Minnesota

''Make an effort to change the views, if you shut up, it'll continue forever!"

i just joined teen ink, this is my first novel read online. I gotta say umm, where do you get the ideas?

itsmejustme said...
on Apr. 13 2011 at 9:01 am
itsmejustme, Saint Paul, Minnesota

MAN, Nice twist. Its great how we view it. kEEP writin'! i LOVE it! :DD

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare