SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

.Izzy. BRONZE said...
on Apr. 21 2011 at 8:22 pm
.Izzy. BRONZE, Broadview Heights, Ohio
Wow! I loved this, I thought the storyline was really interesting. I was a little confused at some parts, but other than that I really liked reading this. Good job! 

on Apr. 21 2011 at 8:31 am

I don't blame you for being lost--that wasn't the end! The draft currently posted on Teen Ink is actually pretty old, and the final draft (which will hopefully be available in stores sometime later this year!) is vastly different. The final draft of the first chapter alone is longer than all ten of the "Teen Ink" chapters put together.

seara4u said...
on Apr. 20 2011 at 10:39 pm
seara4u, Meridian, Idaho
I was a little lost at the end. But it was great!

on Apr. 18 2011 at 10:11 pm

Thanks for the question Barry, I knew you were going to ask one lol.

on Apr. 18 2011 at 8:58 pm
Where did your main characters names come from? John Lange, Nolan Thomas, Samuel Mortimer, etc.

on Apr. 18 2011 at 6:02 pm

Hey guys, there's only a few more days to submit your questions for the AUTHOR INTERVIEW! Keep submitting them, and keep reading/commenting/rating SuperNOVA every day!

on Apr. 17 2011 at 5:06 pm

Thanks, I think you'll really like the full version then! Let me know if you read any further!

on Apr. 17 2011 at 5:05 pm

Thanks, this draft doesn't even hold a candle to the final one, believe me!

TNT25 SILVER said...
on Apr. 16 2011 at 9:35 pm
TNT25 SILVER, Johnstown, Ohio

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

This was definitely intriguing to say the least. Very interesting. It was great.

on Apr. 15 2011 at 3:19 pm
hedwigy13 PLATINUM, Piscataway, New Jersey

"Only in the dictionary does success come before work." -unknown

I just finished the first page and it was amazing. I thought I was a good writer (atleast for being 11) but that was awesome. Keep writing! :P

on Apr. 15 2011 at 10:34 am

Thanks Amanda :D

Mondo said...
on Apr. 15 2011 at 10:24 am
Great read! LOVED the first chapter, and I'm eager to continue!!! (:

on Apr. 15 2011 at 10:02 am

Thanks, dude. Every little bit helps--we need to keep boosting readership!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 10:01 am

Don't worry, more SuperNOVA is on the way! You can check out a sneak preview on the official site!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 10:00 am

Good question, keep them coming folks!

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:59 am

What's with all the "yo"s, yo? Thanks, anyway.

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:59 am

Do you have a question for me, dude? Or are you just going to reply to every comment? :P

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:59 am

It's written mainly for teenagers, but the characters are all adults.

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:57 am

Which twist do you mean?

on Apr. 15 2011 at 9:57 am

Haha thanks?

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare