Truth Seekers | Teen Ink

Truth Seekers

January 6, 2015
By Ktsmilez1 BRONZE, Citrus Heights, California
Ktsmilez1 BRONZE, Citrus Heights, California
2 articles 5 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all- in which case you fail by default."
-JK Rowling


Summary:

It’s the year of 2114. The Earth is no longer what it used to be. It has been destroyed, not by aliens or “stronger forces”. It has been destroyed by Human Kind and natural disasters. Most of the world’s population has dropped majorly. There are only 42,000 people left. There is no more order or laws. Everyone thinks it’s the end, no more hope, no more community. It’s all about survival, no matter what that takes.

 

Nadia and her brother, Nika, were left on their own when their mother was mysteriously murdered. Their father works all day, and does'nt have a clue. When on a supplies hunt, Nadia thinks she's seen something in the Cursed Lands. Courious her friend and her go on a night trip to check it out. After a stranger knows her name, Nadia takes a daring adventure, finding more and more out about her mother, and the world she thought she knew. What things will she find out? Who will she see? Is risking her life realy worth it? Read more and find out.


Katie G.

Truth Seekers


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on Mar. 6 2015 at 9:21 am
Chrissiana1320 BRONZE, Hypoluxo, Florida
3 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It isn't what you can do with your strength, but how you chose to use."


















-By me, I think.

Okay, THIS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!! U REALLY NEEEED TO ADD ONNNNN! I LOVE ITT!!