My First Kiss

By , Roselle, IL
We sat there on his balcony looking at the stars on a summer night. The night sky is pitch black, well is suppose to be, the stars make the sky brighter. All of a sudden his arm went around my waist and that shocked me. It was unexpected. I didn't know what to say. I turned around to find his shining blue eyes staring down at me. I was speechless. The love that was in his eyes, it made skin tingle in a good way. I was afraid what will happen next so I turned away and looked at the sky. "Hey is that the big dipper over there?" I asked. I really didn't see the big dipper I just wanted to say something to break that seemed like an everlasting silence. " No thats the not the big dipper." He said queitly and content. Then he moved the arm the was around my shoulders to my waste as he moved a little bit closer.I felt his eyes staring at me trying to read my expression, my mind. A shiver sped down my spine as he started caressing my back. I turned to stare back at him not expecting anything. Until he kissed me and his lips stayed on mine for what seemed like a forever. It was so tender. caring and soft. Just like what I hoped my first kiss to be like. When it was over I knew everything had just changed between us and that made me a bit scared.

Jacquelyn M. said...
love it, love it, love it! come back with more

silylily57 replied...
Jan. 1, 2010 at 10:50 am
Okay, nice work and everything, but please learn how to spell correctly. Seriously. "Waste"???????????

rain-rain111 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
im sorry i got confused,

babagirl replied...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:49 am

funny my firs kiss was on august 24 2006 10:34 im 16 now wow its been a minuet :)