Give Me a New Mommy

Author's note: My hardships of me being in foster care and how much I'v grown since the beginning
Author's note: My hardships of me being in foster care and how much I'v grown since the beginning  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

Age 9 & 10

At age nine I went back to foster care and I went to Kids Peace mental institution. What could I say I was just an angry kid not some crazy. I think why don’t they understand me? Why can’t they see I’m just a sad, confused and angry nine years old? While I was there I felt alone had no one to relate to. I was actually the only sane one there well half sane compared to them. This just made me angrier and they put me on pills. In which I figured out that I was allergic to them, and I started to hear things. After that I got off the pills. So then the staff would make sounds like I heard before just to taunt me. I stayed there until my 10th birthday and then I was released and I went back into foster care. This home had quit a few pets. The pets included sugar gliders, Lizards and they had two great Danes. Again I got bit in the eye never did report it though. I usually suck up when it comes to pain I stayed in that foster home in till the summer of 2005.
Then I went to the family I’m with now. They are the family have
Prayed for.

MydagirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:13 pm:
I was in foster care form the age of 10 days to 16 months old,I feel for you.

Abbey W. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 pm:
I LOVED IT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRIGHTING IT REMINDS ME OF MY LIFE (SURDA)

AubreyD. said...
Your book was great! I love it. Keep writing, kiddo!