Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Fortnite on Xbox, Play Station, PC
Fortnite: a great game and an even better business model. Fortnite has taken the video game market by storm, becoming easily the most popular current game in a matter of months. Here are the reasons why Fortnite’s genius design has skyrocketed... (more »)
Fortnite Review on Xbox, PC, PS4
By , Wyckoff, NJ
MFortnite is a very popular game that people have mixed opinions about. It was released by  Epic Games in 2011, and it wasn’t popular until 2017. The game itself is sort of similar to the hunger games, where players fight to the... (more »)
Fortnite Review on Xbox, PS4, PC
By , Wyckoff, NJ
Fortnite is a very popular game that people have mixed opinions about. It was released by  Epic Games in 2011, and it wasn’t popular until 2017. The game itself is sort of similar to the hunger games, where players fight to the death... (more »)
Fortnite on PC, Xbox, PS4
Fortnite has gone through many changes over the past few months. In the past few months, the number of players absolutely skyrocketed with millions of players hopping onto the Fortnite bandwagon. Many items have been added to the game as of... (more »)
Fortnite
Gaming has been an international whirlpool of excitement and enjoyment for the  video game users. Starting in 1972 with the first couple games being atari and a basic tennis game, to the 21st century with the most popular game being... (more »)
Kantai Collection Review on PC
By , Wilmington , DE
Kantai Collection is a Japanese free to play browser game about personalizations of World War 2 warships. There is no English translation of the game, but you can stay download the game with some help online and you can look up the translations... (more »)
Jumping into the Winner's Circle
How can you tell when something becomes a social media craze? Easy, 40 million downloads around the world of a single videogame since its release date eight months ago is evidence of widespread popularity. Fortnite, a social media craze... (more »)
Fortnite the Revolutionary Game
By ,
Fortnite Battle Royale, developed by Epic Games, is a free online multiplayer game that pits one hundred players in an arena. Fortnite has made its way to common kids, news programs, rappers, and even NFL players. This sandbox style game has... (more »)
First Time Surviving on 3D This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“Rules of Survival,” an iOS and Android game, rated #4 on the Play Store. The game is similar to “Players Unknown Battlegrounds” (PUBG) but in a mobile format! The purpose is be the last to survive either in teams or... (more »)
Tanki Online on Browser This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Browser games are often brushed off by gamers as being too “simplistic,” or beneath them, but some of the more developed ones can be very fun. The simple format allows the gamer to play them without a lot of setup, and one browser... (more »)
Titanfall 2 on PC and Console
Titanfall 2, the game where fast, agile pilots sprint around the battlefield up to 40 kilometers an hour blasting guns while massive, metal humanoid Titans simultaneously fall from the sky, crushing anything they land on. Titanfall 2 is... (more »)
Terraria on PC, IOS, Android, Xbox, Playstation
I’ve recently been playing Terraria on my Ps4. I got the game around Christmas, but haven’t played it much since last week. Now that I’ve started to play it more, I’ve realized how good of a game it is. It is a lot like... (more »)
The Evil Within on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox...
The Evil Within is a survival horror game that is not for the faint hearted or the weak of stomach. Developed by Tango Gameworks and published by Bethesda, The Evil Within is a fun, gory video game that put my fear in my heart and bile in my... (more »)
Overwatch on Xbox One, PlayStation, PC
On May 24th,2016, Blizzard’s new shooter Overwatch took the world by storm. Although I only recently joined in on the craze, I can already say that the game is different from any shooter I’ve ever seen, and played, to date. Before I... (more »)
NBA 2K18 on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4,...
NBA 2k17 was a minor upset but 2K Sports and Ronnie2K somehow managed to give an even bigger upset with the release of NBA 2K18. Ronnie 2K is the digital marketing director for 2K and 2K Sports is the division of 2K Games that produces all of... (more »)
Undetale on PC
By , Lexington, KY
In the year 201X after the war between monsters and humans, you find yourself as a human who’s world just might take a twist. The game Undertale is a 16-bit game of a human falling into the underground through the mouth of Mt. Ebot. In this... (more »)