Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Fran Bow on Microsoft Windows This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Blood. On the walls. On her parents. On everything. The forest was quiet and dark, ignorant to what she had just seen. The night was frigid, the cold bit at her skin like a wild animal. She wasn’t running away from anything, wasn’t... (more »)
2 comments
Clash Royale on Android/iOS This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
All is serene. Birds chirp in the distance as a stream silently flows across the field. In no more than half a second, chaos ensues. A small group of ugly brutes speedily scamper toward your base. As they edge closer, you send a burning... (more »)
Pokemon Heart Gold on Nintendo DS This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
In your hometown of New Bark Town, you can choose one of three starter Pokémon to be with you: the timid fire mouse Cyndaquil, the docile grass dinosaur Chikorita, or the playful water crocodile Totodile. With one of them, you can go on... (more »)
Minecraft
In minecraft you have to gather materials to build anything you want. The materials are blocky in shape but you can still make cool stuff. There are monsters, called mobs, and they come in different shapes and sizes the names of them are zombie,... (more »)
Crashlands on Android, iOS, Mac, and Microsoft...
Crashlands is a game in which you are a traveling space deliveryman named Flux Dabes, whose spaceship is destroyed by a psychotic alien head named Hewgodooko. Hewgodooko needs the quantum electrodongle that powers your ship, to complete his... (more »)
Rainbow 6 Siege on All
Overall Review      Rainbow Six Siege, also known as R6, is a very realistic first-person shooter game that has been out for quite some time now. Its initial release date was December 1, 2015. A surprising thing about... (more »)
To the Moon on Steam, iOS and Android Devices This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
By , Wyckoff, NJ
“The ending isn’t any more important than any of the moments leading to it,” claims Dr. Eva Rosalene. In “To The Moon,” a story-based, Role-Playing-Game, these words speak deep truths. The game’s plot... (more »)
1 comment
First Time Surviving on 3D This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Rules Of Survival, an IOS and Android game, rated #4 on the play store. The game is similar to Players Unknown Battlegrounds (PUBG) but in mobile! The purpose is being the last to survive either in teams or solo. At the beginning of the... (more »)
What Remains of Edith Finch on Playstation 4 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Sedan, KS
What Remains of Edith Finch is a phenomenal Playstation 4 Exclusive game and recently liberated the marketplace on Xbox One. The game was constructed by the one and only, Giant Sparrow, and was released on April 25th of 2017. What Remains of... (more »)
Doki Doki Literature Club on Microsoft Windows,...
By , wittenberg , WI
Doki Doki Literature Club is a visual novel game created by Team Salvato. It may look cute, but it has deep physiological twists and turns that keep the player guessing. The game begins with you as the main character waiting for your... (more »)
Undertale on PC
 When I first heard of Undertale, my friend introduced me into it. She showed me some fan artwork and fan videos of the game, and sent me straight away to the gameplay. I watched Undertale and immediately loved it. Undertale is an RPG... (more »)
Batman: Arkham Origins
 This is the 3rd in the very loved arkham games created by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment ,Splash Damage , and WB Games Montréal. As the title suggest it is a prequel ,telling the story of batman first starting out. The game... (more »)
Flat Pack on Android/iOS This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Confusing your understanding of volume and area, Flat Pack is an unique puzzle platformer that explores 2D gaming on the sides of boxes. It gets you to defy gravity, dodge from death assuring traps and satisfying victory after completing each... (more »)
Pixel Gun 3D on Gun Game
Pixel Gun 3D is a multiplayer mobile game in which the main goal is to be at the TOP. There is no specific goal but to win and get trophies to go to either the wooden, silver, gold, crystal, ruby, and ruby league. Ot has in-app purchases in... (more »)
Fallout 4 on Bethesda Studios
Fallout 4 has no doubtedly changed my life. I know, I know, it's just a video game, something that you play to get away from the hectic world around you. But Fallout is different. It's a video game with a plot that you can take any way you want.... (more »)
Badland on Android
Badland - Game review Genre - Adventure, Puzzler, Platformer   You are a small fluffy ball with wings in a dense jungle with an array of spinning razors and killing machines and the only way to escape, is to fly out. This... (more »)