Most Recent Video Game Reviews

Here are the most recent video game reviews:

Half-Life on PC Playstation 2
The original Half-Life was incredibly influential on both the First-Person-Shooter genre and video games as a whole. Before the development of the game, most first-person-shooters relied on shooting and violence to entertain the player but Half... (more »)
Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten...
At the year of 2010, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies was released. After that, no game from the Dragon Quest series that was published yet until in 2016 that satisfied the Dragon Quest fans, both old and new. The Amour Project,... (more »)
Destiny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
The monitor lights up to vivid planetary graphics, the first notes of a stirring symphony play, and you are brought into the stunning and detailed world of “Destiny.” Next, you create the in-game character, which allows you... (more »)
Argument Wars
Ace Attorney is a video game where you play as a lawyer who must defend an innocent defendant while more or less defying the odds (in the main series of course, they did make two spin-offs featuring prosecutor miles edgeworth, one of which... (more »)
To the Moon on Steam, iOS and Android Devices This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Wyckoff, NJ
“The ending isn’t any more important than any of the moments leading to it” (Dr. Eva Rosalene). For the story-based Role-Playing-Game, “To the Moon”, these words speak deep truths.  Sigmund Corporation (better... (more »)
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair on PlayStation 4...
By , Wilmington , DE
The Danganronpa Series are my ones of my favorite games in the whole wide world, and I have play everyone of them to date. It even have a anime, manga, novel that add more depth to their world. I didn’t like the anime version of the first... (more »)
Miitopia on Nintendo 3DS
I can agree with Sunmin K. when she wrote about Miitopia in her video game review.Miitopia is a colorful and creative RPG game for all ages.I definitely agree with Sunmin on the positive comments she wrote wrote in her article but, I would like... (more »)
Overwatch on PC, PlayStation, Xbox
After having played overwatch for almost a year and a half, I still love the game and constantly find it fresh and fun. It’s a arena first person shooter based around teamwork. There are two teams of 6 that face one another on unique maps with... (more »)
The Witness This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
“The Witness” tells you nothing. There is no story in this game. There is no music. There is no character development, and there is no clear objective throughout the entirety of this game. Yet, “The Witness” has been one... (more »)
Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
Halo 3 Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) is a first-person shooter video game released in 2009 for the XBox 360 console. The game was made by Microsoft Studios; yet, it's a part of the Halo franchise. The game takes place in the year 2025.... (more »)
destiny 2
There’s this game that’s been out since 2014 called Destiny. it was a lot of fun. The sequel to the game came out September 5, 2017. I was so ready to play because it was my favorite game. This game was everything to me.... (more »)
A Simpe Guide to Attacking in Rainbow 6. on All
area and search for the hostage. You found the hostage great, now hide your drone in a safe and high area so you can see the whole room.Your drone will be a reference point when you are going to strike. It is ok if someone shot your drone you... (more »)
GTA
GTA 5 is about 3 characters michael, franklin, and trevor. These 3 guys are very close friends who have their up and downs through the game. GTA 5 is in no way similar to GTA 4 if you were wondering. The 3 friends will work there way to help... (more »)
Call of Duty 3
Do you like old fps games? Then you should play cod 3 because it is like you are fighting the Germans. In the game you play in American, french, and Scottish. I really like it because I love war games specially the ones that are old school.... (more »)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition on Square Enix
By , Reno, NV
Lara Croft, a tough, clever archeologist hailing from London, is on her most heart-racing adventure yet! Sailing on the boat: Endurance with a bunch of history buffs including her best friend, Sam. You see, Sam has a hunch that on the island of... (more »)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on...
I can relate to Richard Richardson when he wrote about "Rainbow Six Siege" in his review because I personally play this game, and it can be fun for hours.He made a strong point that this game is tactical. You have to be smart and careful and... (more »)