The Evil Within on Xbox, Personal Computer, Play Station 4 | Teen Ink

The Evil Within on Xbox, Personal Computer, Play Station 4

May 18, 2018
By RaeLime BRONZE, New Port Richey, Florida
RaeLime BRONZE, New Port Richey, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The Evil Within 2 is a Horror game that takes place in Canada. It includes amazing graphics and equally amazing sound effects with jump scares and monsters. You play as the Ex Police Sergent Sebastion Castellanos. You are sent to save your thought dead daughter from inside the Union, the Union is kind of like an alternate reality of the world. The union was sent in to control he reality not only do you get sent in, but thirteen Union solders do to. This game will make you feel like you are barely surviving.

In the game, you have to gather necessary equipment such as ammo, crossbow bolts, glass bottles, weapon parts, gun powder, green goo, and even more. It's a single payer game, but feel free to transfer the controller to someone who has never heard of the game and the them scream. When you travel through the mirror in the police department or when a mirror breaks in front of you can get powers for the nurse the nurse always said something sarcastic when you bug her for no reason. 

The first half on the game is not as hard at the second half. The first have you running from hordes, collecting materials, upgrading weapons, and saving for dear life. But, the second part is where it all goes downhill, you are constantly running, saving your game, and fighting. The music is more consistent then you think. 

On a scale of 1 to 10 including .5 I give the game a 7.5. the main reason is because of the hardness of the game and including the dialogue.

Rae is a Non-binary writer from New Port Richey, Florida. They were originally from Woodstock, Virginia. They love to play video games and write for their Creative Writing class. They love to spend time with their girlfriend and their other friends. They use pronouns as They and Them. They also love to wrap themselves in a cocoon that they made with their comforter and watch Swedish Tv shows.