Madden 25 "Not Overhyped" on Xbox | Teen Ink

Madden 25 "Not Overhyped" on Xbox

February 16, 2014
By SidneyCrosby BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
SidneyCrosby BRONZE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Once you learn to quit it becomes a habit.


Madden 25 “Not Overhyped”

Madden 25 like all the other Madden games ever created is great. Madden 25 has some great new additions like Owner Mode, Force Impact, and Run Free. In Owner Mode you get to take control of your favorite NFL team and control things like who you draft, how much you pay a player, and the prices of tickets. Force Impact adds a whole new dimension on how a defender hits an offensive player. Run Free enables you to have more control and freedom on what the running back does. The gameplay overall is very easy, Madden keeps it simple and basically the same every year. One thing I noticed is that they really tried hard this year to get the little details right. For example they now have the jerseys getting dirty and the players replicate real life touchdown celebrations.

Some people say Madden never changes, but that’s not true because this year they added the Madden 25 team. The team consists of legends that were before our time such as Deion Sanders, Jerry Rice, and John Elway. This was a great addition because now players who grew up during that time can play with people they admired growing up and shows that Madden wants to please everyone and gamers of all ages. Madden has become so successful because they get little details like this right. I have always liked Madden and this year’s game has been another
Batch 2
great one. Madden makes you feel like you are part of the game from every low point in the game to every high point. An example of this would be when you score a touchdown the coaches are cheering you on and so are the fans.


Madden 25 also features Madden Moments Live, in which a player can upload real life scenarios from that season. Take for example the London game between the Steelers and Vikings the Steelers were down by seven points with two minutes left in the game, you as a gamer can be the Steelers and try to score a touchdown in those final minutes and force the game into overtime or be the Vikings and defend the Vikings the Steelers from scoring. It’s these life like affects that make Madden such a great game.

As you can hopefully tell from my writing I love the game and would give it a rating of ten out of ten, that being said I would suggest it to a friend. You can purchase Madden 25 at stores like Best Buy, Target, and GameStop. Madden 25 is a product of Microsoft. I hoped you enjoyed my review and heard my voice.


The author's comments:
This piece was an English project. It is a review on Madden 25.