F.E.A.R 2 on Xbox 360, Play-station 3, PC. | Teen Ink

F.E.A.R 2 on Xbox 360, Play-station 3, PC.

September 28, 2009
By DkRay SILVER, Moore, Oklahoma
DkRay SILVER, Moore, Oklahoma
5 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
None


F.E.A.R 2 review
F.E.A.R brought a new aspect to the horror gaming genre and established itself as one of the hardest of horror hitters.
F.E.A.R 2 starts at the end of F.E.A.R, you play as Becket a pond in a much larger
chess game. You start off trying to take Armacan down but as you know things don't always go as planned in games.
You are confronted by Alma Wade: a girl that appears literally every where.
I won't go too much into the description due to spoilers.
But Alma is one tough customer and so are you.
The biggest game mechanic is your ability to slow time, use this to your advantage.
You are given an array of weaponry:
Shotguns
A laser gun that can chop enemies in two
machine guns
pistols
A powerful nail gun
Sniper rifles
Missile launcher
Powerful robot exoskeleton
and more
But you'll stay pretty much with the same weapons through at the game which is somewhat tiring after a few long and harsh confrontations.
F.E.A.R 2 Expands on AI that will literally have you using your brain every second.
Prepare a good 100$ cause you will break a few controllers on the higher difficulties. The AI is merciless, The AI will FLANK you with a large number of tough, trigger happy soldiers. If you sit behind a box to much... expect 2-7 grenades to land at your feet. You'll learn the most largest and most important
combat technique; keep moving.
Your ability to slow time gives you a huge advantage and is a crutch you can use when fighting a large number of enemies.
Enemies:
You'll face a large number of tough and challenging foes.
Replicas: these soldiers are what you'll face most of the game.
Unlike F.E.A.R you'll face a much greater variety of these soldiers.
Ghouls: These are humans mutated through the nuke that hits the city.
They are fast and strong, When you walk around a corner be prepared... your in for a scare.
Puppet masters: Other than the ghouls these are a lot tougher, Many dead bodys will be around these ugly tyrants. When you startle these hulks they will scream and blind you temporally... This is the tip of iceberg.
The puppet masters lets loose a series of red strings that will attach to dead bodies and reanimates them. If the bodies have guns and/or other weapons the dead will pick them up and use them... kill the puppet master or you will die.
F.E.A.R 2 is a great game for those willing for a scare and awesome gore affects,
And expansion has also came out for F.E.A.R 2 which is also pretty fun.

THANK YOU FOR READING, PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!!!

The author's comments:
Just helping out the gamers