GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK (VALHALLA) | Teen Ink

GOD OF WAR RAGNAROK (VALHALLA)

January 29, 2024
By Jacob-Her_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Jacob-Her_916 BRONZE, Sacramento, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You get better at working by working. And if you don't work ,your not getting better"


  Releasing on December 12, 2023 God Of War Ragnarok had released a free DLC called Valhalla and would be an epilogue to the events after Ragnarok, and       probably the best God Of War DLC ever made. Following the events of the main                                                                             game, Kratos and mimir venture into Valhalla, where they had to go through a    series of mysterious trials while Kratos attempts to make peace with his past along with what he used to be. This was set after the final battle against Odin and Atreus departure.


    While Kratos had seen a path with himself that he never thought was possible before. As starting the Valhalla DLC you would be brought while Kratos and Mimir are on a boat while they found the shores of Valhalla accompanied only by Mimir, Kratos will enter its unknown depths to overcome trials within himself and face his echoing path. 


    My thoughts on the DLC was wow because Valhalla it tells an even more personal story. And the creator of the Valhalla DLC has done beyond impressive. By forcing Kratos to confront his past. And the only thing i hate about the DLC is while playing throughout the DLC when Kratos defeats Tyr he will be sent to Valhalla shore line and have to restart to reach Tyr again. And overall the best gaming DLC.


The author's comments:

i like anything and every thing