Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

House of Cards This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Washington politics are tedious. Filibusters, pigeonholing, and stagnation based on partisanship are the norm in Congress. So if I told you that “House of Cards,” based on this day-to-day monotony, is one of the most shocking,... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"All Star Team Up" is fun, light hearted, and that's about it, oh and it has Felicity and Ray in it, want more? Uhm..some more tension between Barry and Wells? Throw in some more Iris and you've got an episode. The episode... (more »)
Deadman Wonderland This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It was an ordinary day. For average schoolboy Ganta Igrarashi, a run-of-the-mill day changed his life forever. A mysterious being in red invaded Ganta’s school and, with a single stroke, butchered every one of Ganta’s classmates, except him.... (more »)
Game of Thrones Season 5 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1 The Outcome of War and the Wars to Come *** This review may contain spoilers *** "The Wars to Come" is indeed a massive setup for the wars and events to come in this season. A lot of characters are about... (more »)
Daredevil This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Daredevil Season 1 Episode 1 "Into the Ring" Not a typical superhero show "Into the Ring" is the pilot that kicks off this show and gives first impressions. With Marvel recently just aired Agent Carter which was received very well and of... (more »)
Aldnoah.Zero This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The popular anime of 2014-2015, Aldnoah.Zero was created by A-1 Pictures with a ton of well-known staff and potential. It was action-packed and contained strong drama. The 3D animations were done fantastically despite the limit and the... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The remaining most-watched TV series on the network happens to be The Vampire Diaries. This trendy show contains supernatural-fantasy, horror, drama and love. With Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley playing as two attractive vampire brothers:... (more »)
The Walking Dead This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Finale Episode 16 "Conquer" Wolves Are Not Far   "Conquer" delivers what every The Walking Dead episode finale offers and excels at it. Easily it is one of those episodes that makes your heart race and pushes you... (more »)
The Mentalist
By , Pittsburgh, PA
The idea for The Mentalist is not a novel one.  It is not a new, original, never-before-seen idea for a TV show. Yet, there is something about this particular show that causes it to rise above the rest of the TV world, intriguing fans and... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 16 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
What Happened? *** This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS AHEAD* "Rogue Time" is an episode that lots of fans have looked forward to since the previous episode was just amazing. Instead, we got a whole new episode... (more »)
American Idol This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 There are currently two leading singing programs on television. They are titled The Voice and American Idol. The Voice focuses on the concept of judging a singer based on their voice and not their overall appearance. However, American Idol... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 15 "Try" You tried "Try" is an episode that develops some of the characters in the storyline (like previous episodes) that were average, and of course all these build up to the main event... (more »)
Red Band Society This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Maybe we all die alone, but that doesn’t mean we need to live alone.” The quote from Kara Souders sums up the first season of the new show on Fox as it shows the importance of friendship in times of need. Red Band Society takes place in a... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 Episode 15 Review This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Flash Season 1 Episose 15 "Out of Time"   Not What He Seems *** This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS BELOW* "Out of Time" is easily one of the best episodes the show has delivered to us. The title of this... (more »)
MLB Tonight This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
By , Allison Park, PA
 The crowd is raging. The pitcher is sweating. Everyone in the stadium can feel the intensity. The pitch... the batter swings and drives a ball deep over the fence in left- center field. A home run! The crowd cheers with joy as the pitcher... (more »)
The Walking Dead Season 5 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The Walking Dead Season 5 Episode 14 "Spend" "They're Dangerous" ***This review may contain spoilers *** *SPOILERS BELOW* "Spend" is absolutely the kind of Walking Dead episode I like, the ones where it automatically glues you to your seat... (more »)