Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Adventure Time
From its impassioned subliminal messages, to its hints of humane righteousness, Adventure Time resonates with its core fans in a deeply empathetic manner as a result of its pleasant blend of high fantasy fiction and sensibly realistic themes.... (more »)
Black Cat This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Not every anime has a great beginning. Monster’s first episode was very good but there were no signs of that becoming a classic until the fourth episode. Trigun’s first episode was underwhelming to say the least, filled with over-the-top... (more »)
Daredevil This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Since the early 2000s, there has been a rise of superhero- centered entertainment. The fanfare stems all the way back to the love of comics and superheros. The love of superheros can be contributed to many things; an escape from reality or... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Each of you comes here today a hopeful. Wanting in on the game. A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. Today, you are the doctors. The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident will be the best and worst of... (more »)
King of the Hill
Never in my life have I hated a person, real or fake, this much. He loves his lawn and propane more than his own family. His son wants to be a prop comic ( that sounds awesome, by the way) but he doesn't want that. He has four good friends but... (more »)
Fruits Basket
Fruits Basket is an anime revolving around the Somas, a family cursed with a peculiar enchantment. The nature of their curse is that when a member of the family is hugged by someone of the opposite sex or are thrust under conditions of extreme... (more »)
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones - You Went Too Far.    Game of Thrones is known for its pushing of boundaries and showing the absolute grotesque and cruel scenes. The show is not shy when showing the violent deaths of many, the torture of... (more »)
Survivor
Analogy Survivor is one of the best reality shows in America and one of my favorite shows to watch. However so far no Survivor player has still reached the level of the Queen of Survivor, Parvati Shallow. Parvati is by far the best Survivor... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review - The Flash Season Finale "Fast Enough" "Fast Enough" is easily one of the most compelling, exhilarating and heartbreaking episode throughout the series. The characters whom you've hated (ehem)... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
TV Series Review: The Flash Season 1 Episode 22 "Rogue Air" You Can't Beat The Three of Us "Rogue Air" is an episode that has been hyped so much by many fans alike since the advertisement for this was just mind... (more »)
The Flash This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"Grodd Lives" is the episode that finally introduces us to Gorilla Grodd who has been teased for quite a lot of episodes in the past and now, we're finally going to see him in action fighting with The Flash. But does this episode... (more »)
Gotham: Season 1
                             4.75 out of 5      Origins reborn! Gotham is a... (more »)
Empire This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Drip drop, drip drippity drop”. I probably have most of y’all’s attention now. Empire has become a very popular show. According to Weekly Entertainment “ Empire premiered to 9.8 million viewers and a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49.... (more »)
House of Cards This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Washington politics are tedious. Filibusters, pigeonholing, and stagnation based on partisanship are the norm in Congress. So if I told you that “House of Cards,” based on this day-to-day monotony, is one of the most shocking,... (more »)
The Flash Season 1 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
"All Star Team Up" is fun, light hearted, and that's about it, oh and it has Felicity and Ray in it, want more? Uhm..some more tension between Barry and Wells? Throw in some more Iris and you've got an episode. The episode... (more »)
Deadman Wonderland This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
It was an ordinary day. For average schoolboy Ganta Igrarashi, a run-of-the-mill day changed his life forever. A mysterious being in red invaded Ganta’s school and, with a single stroke, butchered every one of Ganta’s classmates, except him.... (more »)