Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Aldnoah. Zero
 Let me set the scene for you.  In 1972, ancient alien technology was found on the moon, making it not only possible to travel to Mars, but to inhabit it as well, leading the the rise of an empire that laid claim to the technology,... (more »)
Angel Beats
 About every two weeks, I have in-depth anime discussions over the phone with my best friend Sean. We first became friends through our obsessive passion for Dragon Ball Z; over the years, our anime preferences veered in different directions.... (more »)
Gurren Lagann
 If you were trapped between a wall of dirt, a wall of dirt, a wall of dirt, another wall of dirt, and a domed dirt ceiling for your entire life knowing that someday there would be an earthquake that would make the ceiling fall in and kill... (more »)
Red Data Girl
 Being normal is all Izumiko Suzuhara ever wanted, but there is no chance of her ever being anything close to that.  The 2013 anime series consisting of 12 episodes and based on both the manga series (written by Noriko Ogiwara,... (more »)
Sherlock
   The mystery classics revamped! Sherlock Holmes, everyone’s favorite detective, now has new life!  Sherlock is a modern version of the original Sherlock Holmes series and is absolutely amazing!  With modern... (more »)
The Ellen Show
“Its failure that gives you the proper perspective on success” this quote gave Ellen hope on conducting her show. It started out with many failures but her show turned out to be a success. The Ellen Show conducted by Ellen... (more »)
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride
It's finally here! After waiting two years for the next episode of BBC's Sherlock, season 4 has begun! We pick up where we left off. Sherlock was being sent away after killing Magnussen, but when a video of Moriarty swept across the country he... (more »)
American Horror Story
So there are a lot of American Horror Story seasons. But the first one I’m going to talk about is #1 The Murder House. This is not only the first season but it is also my favorite. It starts out about a woman named Vivian Harmon comes home to... (more »)
Prison Break This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
How far would you go for those you love? Would you break the law, drop everything and run with them? In the 2005 crime drama Prison Break, Michael Scofield does just that for his brother Lincoln Burrows. The series deals with concepts of hope,... (more »)
Parks and Recreation This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
The small town of Pawnee, Indiana, boasts many of the most highly visited and talked about attractions in all of... well, Pawnee. What tourists are most likely to find during a visit is an abundance of raccoons, rude residents, and grotesque... (more »)
Steven Universe This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Set in the seemingly unremarkable Beach City, Steven Universe is a compelling animated cartoon about the life of its namesake. The entire show is centered around extraterrestrial beings called Gems, who each have their own magical abilities and... (more »)
1 comment
Gravity Falls This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Can you imagine a successful, funny, and complex mystery that happens to be a Disney cartoon? That may sound unlikely, but the TV show Gravity Falls certainly rings true. Before rolling your eyes on this seemingly childish show that your... (more »)
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
“Unbreakable! They alive, dammit!” So begins the delightfully catchy theme song of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. The spirited and witty Netflix comedy created by Tina Fey and Robert Carlock (also the co-creators of the hit NBC comedy... (more »)
Full House This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Family shows today are recognized as funny, nostalgic, and simply overwhelming in number. The vast selection can be overwhelming for viewers and can make choosing a show quite difficult. Luckily, the ‘80s sitcom, Full House, is there to... (more »)
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan- Demon Capital This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
 When a half-breed yokai (similar to the things that go bump in the night) takes over the family clan, I’m sure you could believe there was some resistance from the full blooded yokai.  I mean, if you had a half-brother or... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
Shh…can you hear that? It’s a…a bloodcurdling scream that can be heard from miles away! But…it couldn’t be. It shouldn’t be. Mystic Falls is safe. But is it really? Ever since the mysterious Stefan... (more »)