Most Recent TV Show Reviews

Here are the most recent TV show reviews:

Scream Queens
By , Vauxhall, Alberta
Scream Queens is a tv series that is full of action, mean girls, and lots and lots of drama. This series is a cheesy murder mystery that is full of humourous lines. I really enjoyed watching this show it truly grabs you from the begininng and... (more »)
The Vampire Diaries
By , Vauxhall , Alberta
The TV show that I am reviewing is called "The Vampire Diaries." It is about 2 brothers that became vampires in 1864. They go through very many exciting events that will make you want to watch more. Stefan Salvatore came to Mystic Falls to get... (more »)
No Game No Life
No Game No Life is a tv show created by Yuu Kamiya. It features the genius siblings Sora and Shiro who spend their lives playing games under the cover of code name blank. In every game they play they reach unpresedessed scores that are never... (more »)
Grey's Anatomy
If you could imagine the best show there is, would it have a lot of plot twists, character relationships, and multiple life or death situations? One show that has all three of these is Grey’s Anatomy. It became the most proclaimed show and in... (more »)
How To Get Away With Murder
Geniously developed with a phenomenal combination of drama, mystery and thrill, the ABC TV show, How to Get Away with Murder, has become an electrifying binge watching show throughout America. Viola Davis leads in a strong female role as... (more »)
True Meaning of Holiday Festival
Every year during the month of December, my school hosts an extravagant celebration known as Holiday Festival. It has been a tradition for the past 44 consecutive years, and those who participates are very proud to represent their school in an... (more »)
Stranger Things
In July of 2016, Netflix released all 8 episodes of the first season of Stranger Things, a show focusing on a particularly odd event in a small, fictitious town named Hawkins, in Indiana. Opening on the night of November 3, 1983, at a place... (more »)
Holiday Festival: A Day to Remember
By , Wyckoff, NJ
If one were to look around my school on December 2nd, he or she would notice the smiling faces of over three hundred fifty elementary school students. The enormity of happiness of both the students and faculty is due to the yearly event of... (more »)
Bob's Burgers
Bob’s Burgers is an American animated sitcom created by Loren Bouchard for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series centers on the Belchers. The parents Bob and Linda own a hamburger restaurant in Ocean City, New Jersey. Bob and Linda also... (more »)
Stranger Things
a missing boy. a monster. a strange little girl. a place that is right next to you and you can't see it. "Stranger Things" is an eight-episode Netflix original series directed by "The Duffer Brothers". This is no ordinary series. It's something... (more »)
3 comments
Transformers Prime
Hey guys, for those of you who haven't watched Transformers Prime, I advise you to watch it. It's a really good tv series. Anyway, this episode series has driven me to conclude that this may be they best episode series of all times.... (more »)
Sense8 This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
From the first episode of this stunning Netflix Original, I was hooked as I was thrown into the storm of 8 separate and fascinating story lines, all connected through the bond shared by 8 different people across the world. While almost... (more »)
Gilmore Girls
As a huge Gilmore Girls fan, and the fact that it was one of my favorite shows growing up, so of course I was ecstatic to hear there was going to be a Netflix revival coming out the day after Thanksgiving called A Year in the Life. It would be... (more »)
War & Peace
Based on the classic heavyweight by Leo Tolstoy, War & Peace comes to life in a new adaptation by BBC, where the epic’s beloved characters return to the screen. As Napoleon mounts his historic invasion into Russia, five aristocratic families... (more »)
Fairy Tail
This anime is a fun adventure following Happy the cat, Lucy the Celestial Spirit wizard, and Natsu the fire wizard in the most legendary gild every. Fairy Tail. Many of the episodes consist of the characters going on quests to collect a... (more »)
Steven Universe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.
Begun in 2013, “Steven Universe” is the first show on Cartoon Network to be directed and produced by a woman. The mastermind behind this critically acclaimed show, Rebecca Sugar, created the story from her childhood experiences. The... (more »)