My Take on the Punisher Series

This is extremely tough for me to admit, but it needs to be said.

I’ve always thought that Kastle was nothing more than a fragment of my imagination - considering that Daredevil season 2 presented a very Papa bear and Cub representation. There was always a sense of Frank’s self evident entrapment to his memories of his wife and family. Although, who can blame him? Their memories are all he has left, so the corroding chains trapping him in such reminisce was almost inevitable at this point. Yet, The Punisher series has broadcasted -  worldwide, that the disintegrating chains that were holding him hostage - are now demolished, and I couldn’t be happier. As Billy Russo, a.k.a "Jigsaw" (for all you comic book lovers out there) -stated far too perfectly,

“It was a means to an end.”

And I dont mean to sound apathetic here, Frank’s memories will always be apart of him. This time however, it won’t be as much of a liability that it once was. Maybe this time he’ll use his choice to move on with his life and create a new one - maybe with Karen, who knows?

Hopefully the “Wanted Man” can in the end, discover a new definition of the word Home.

Overall, I am immensely proud of The Punisher’s series turnout, I couldn’t have expected anything less.