The Fosters | Teen Ink

The Fosters

April 28, 2017
By carlee03 BRONZE, Goshen, Ohio
carlee03 BRONZE, Goshen, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The Foster’s is a show on Freeform. The show is about a family of biological, adoptive, and foster children. Stef and Lena Adams-Foster are two lesbians raising their family. Mariana and Jesus are adoptive 15 year old twins. Brandon is Stef’s 16 year old biological son from a previous marriage. The family is doing okay until Callie, a 16 year old girl from juvy and her 12 year old brother Jude show up at the home as the family’s new foster children.
In this series, the Fosters will deal with many different issues: hook-ups, break-ups, romances, and important life lessons. The Fosters are a difficult family they have their ups and downs but somehow they work through them. Everyone in that family knows that family is the most important thing in life and that anyone family can
always be trusted. The biggest drama packed episode is when Callie and her soon to be brother Brandon fall for each other. There is big lies and secrets that are hidden throughout the show and it makes you  just want to watch more.  Callie starts to get in trouble and she is sent to a group home for teenage girls where she talks about her abusive past.


After coming home she begins asking things and eventually one day while at work she meets her birth father Robert. He tells her about her sister Sophia. Callie and Sophia automatically click but Jude begins to get jealous of their relationship. Callie stirs up so much and now she is getting involved with criminal cases to prove a boy was convicted wrongly and while this is going on she finds herself in deep trouble with the law after a hit and run accident that left 2 injured. Callie is just a trouble teen with good intentions she just needs to be cared for and that’s what really makes this show good.


All the drama, romance, and crime makes this show what it is but most of all I love seeing how the family is always together and that they can really get through anything together .The Foster’s is a great show and seasons 1-3 are on Netflix right now . On May 11,2017. I highly recommend this show if you are into drama and romance shows.


The Fosters has an average audience score of 93%.In my personal opinion I would give this show a 89/100 because the show is a romance, drama and a little funny at moments. This shows is for girls at least 14.