The Tomorrow People | Teen Ink

The Tomorrow People

By Jackie_Rojas SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Jackie_Rojas SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware

"Break the rules. Be a fighter. Any dream is possible if you are brave enough to do it YOUR way." - A.J Lee

“My name is Stephen Jameson. I am one of The Tomorrow People, the y call our powers the three T’s….” Stephen Jameson played none other than Robbie Amell. Yes that’s right the cousin of Stephen Amell who plays The Arrow on the CW Show. The show always began with the above quote explaining what the show is about. The Tomorrow People is one of my all-time favorite shows on the CW network. The Tomorrow People only had one season with a shocking cliffhanger which made many fans including me devastated because of that. We need another season (CW producers).

The Tomorrow People is a remake from a British show from the 1970’s. Well what’s so great about the Tomorrow People? This show has everything you can ask for it has action, romance, villains, and POWERS! The Tomorrow People is a show about extraordinary people who poses the powers on the three T’s. What are the three T’s?  well their Telekinesis, Teleportation and Telepathic communication.  The people who pose these powers are called “The Tomorrow People” and they have to stay hidden and away from the human race when they find out about their powers, because they are being hunted down by the agents of Ultra.

Ultra is a group of scientist that experiment on The Tomorrow People and try to kill them or extinct them to protect the human race.  It’s a Secret organization led by Jedikiah Price. Their only hope to survive is to find Roger Price the former leader of The Tomorrow people and also Stephen Jameson dad, who would take The Tomorrow people to a new land where they can be free once again. This show got me hooked on from the beginning of the pilot episode. We are introduced to Stephen Jameson who lives in Brooklyn with his mother and his younger brother.
Stephen Jameson thought he was going crazy when he started hearing voices in his head. He would also wake up in strange places not even knowing or remembering how he got there. As you can imagen Stephen thinking he was going crazy decided to listen to one of the voices in his head, which lead him to meet the Tomorrow people. The Tomorrow People are Peyton List  as Cara Coburn, Luke Mitchell as John Young, and Aaron Yoo as Russell Kwon. These three people are the ones that go on an adventure with Stephen Jameson and help him uncover some truths and help him find out what happen to his father.

As the show continues Stephen decides to for the enemy in order to find his father.  What I love about the whole cast is that they bring these character to life they make you think they are actual people that you can connect with. They’re by far one of the most gifted actors in my book. When they smile you smile when their down your down your with them every step of the way. I just really hope we get a second season it’s such an amazing show. Over all it’s a really great series that worth watching. Just remember to bring tissues when you get to season finale.