The Fosters | Teen Ink

The Fosters

January 20, 2014
By Jessicalove24 GOLD, Evanston, Illinois
Jessicalove24 GOLD, Evanston, Illinois
14 articles 18 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm Possible'" -Audrey Hepburn


ABC Family's original series, The Fosters, is returning for it's second season. The show revolves around The Fosters, a lesbian couple raising five children, Brandon, a child from a previous marriage, Jesus and Marianna, twins they adopted, and Callie and Jude, children they are temporarily fostering. The first season ended with Stephanie and Lena's wedding and their decision to adopt Callie and Jude. Lines are crossed when Brandon and Callie start a romantic relationship and put hers and Jude's adoption at risk.

This heart-wrenching drama will have you in tears while simultaneously laughing along with the show's easy humor. The Fosters provide a sense of warmth in love in their home that captivates the audience and makes them feel loved, as well. The controversy over a tv show about a lesbian couple is quite ridiculous when anyone can see how loving and caring these parents truly are.

This second season is filled with fast paced, impulsive actions that will keep you on your seat and clutching at your heart. What will happen between Callie and Brandon? Find out on Monday nights at 9/8 C on ABC Family.