Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Teen Ink

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

October 10, 2013
By bestia BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
bestia BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
You cannot fear that which you already know.


On September 24, Tuesday at 8p.m. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s pilot aired in the U.S. The Avengers was a major success, but people were not sure what to expect in this series. This series gives insight to the secret organization that had been in majority of Marvel movies. This is show that is worth looking into.

The show takes place after the attack on New York in the Avengers. Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg), who was believed to be dead when stabbed by Loki, is given the assignment of assembling a team of agents meant to seek out any superheroes or villains

Before watching the premier of series. There was an abundance of questions. Is this after the Avengers? How is agent Coulson still alive? Will the show have anything to do with the Marvel universe? The first episode dose a well job of answering these questions, and makes it clear that this is not about the Marvel super heroes that we know. The series makes sure not to completely exclude them as some conflicts loosely revolve around the Avengers.

The show gives opportunity to Marvel heroes that might never have their own film. The special effects could have been done better since they were not at the realism that the other movies had. The series will keep you hooked to see what happens in the next episode. This is a show worth watching if you are big Marvel fan.