White Collar | Teen Ink

White Collar

September 14, 2012
By Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other
Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other
8 articles 0 photos 107 comments

Favorite Quote:
Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"


The Con is On”
White Collar is a crime/mystery television series that premiered on October 23, 2009, on the USA Network. The series stars Matt Bomer as Neal Caffrey, a former con-man, forger and thief, and Tim DeKay as FBI agent Peter Burke. The pair form an unlikely partnership as they work together to apprehend white collar criminals. The series also stars Willie Garson as Mozzie, an old friend of Neal's who occasionally aids the FBI in their investigations; Tiffani Thiessen as Elizabeth Burke, Peter's ever-faithful wife; and Marsha Thomason and Sharif Atkins as agents Diana Berrigan and Clinton Jones, respectively. Natalie Morales appeared in the first season as agent Lauren Cruz. Hilarie Burton was introduced in the second season as Sara Ellis, a love interest for Neal. She joined the main cast at the beginning of the third season.
Every season takes a new turn which makes this series breath-taking and killer!
Season 4 is the latest season added to the WC (white collar)series where the main question ringing in everybody’s mind is... ‘Where is Neal?’ Will Peter face problems if Neal can’t return to work with the FBI are answered in the fourth season. Every episode of this season gives an even better reason to eagerly wait for the next episode. Matt Bomer has done an excellent job portraying as Neal Caffery.
Tiffani Theissen commented on her character El. Burke “I've always thought that she is the voice of reason and that plays greatly into the show. She is definitely the middle person between Peter and Neal at times when they are butting heads, she definitely bridges the gaps”
I personally think WC is a really very interesting tv series and must be given a try!