Glee | Teen Ink

Glee

By twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”

Glee. There are many terms for that word, but this meaning is for the Show Choir at McKinely High School. The Glee Club. The Singing Club. Or as the heriarchy part of the school--which is the Cheerleaders and Football Players--the Geek Club or the Loser Club.
The image for the show will show you Finn--the football player who ends up in the Glee Club because he is a good singer--with a “Loser” sign in front of his head. In the end showing everyone that somehow were all losers to somebody.
This show starts out as a teacher who was a former Glee Club member himself, tries to recreate the while not receving very many rembers one which includes Rachel, the some-what of a diva to begin with...can we say ‘Sharpay'. While later recruting Finn, the football player who can sing really well. Who sort of reminds me of High School Musical's, Troy Bolton. This show includes comedy, romance, and real high school life.

Starring Matthew Morrison as teacher Will Schuester, Lea Michele as Rachel Berry, and Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson, this show is one show teens will not want to miss!

Note: Rest of Season starts in the Fall. The show is on Fox.

TheDuck GOLD said...
TheDuck GOLD, Braselton, Georgia

“Raids, bullets, crime... no problem. A missing duster? Crisis."-The Last Sacrifice
"If we stand for nothing, we'll fall for anything." -All Time Low

I think it is WAAAAAAAAY better than HSM because it is realistic.  HSM is not.

stellabella21 BRONZE, Cambridge, Massachusetts
1 article 1 photo 22 comments
This is an awesome review i love ur wirting! I <3 Glee!!! way better than unrealistic high school musical. Plus on Glee they actually have extremely talented people they are all talented singers, actors, and dancers whereas in high school musical half the people have computer changed voices or other people singing for them. 

EmilyClark BRONZE, Wayne, Pennsylvania
I agree. It is sort of a parody or the opposite of High School Musical. Great music and singers though.

accio-sarcasm, Nunya Effin Business, Other

"To the well organized man, death is but the next great adventure."
-Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

"There's nothing wrong with you. There's just a lot wrong with the world you live in."
-Chris Colfer

Great review! Go Glee!

on Jun. 4 2010 at 11:20 am
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

oh and another good one is Foreign Exchange

on Jun. 4 2010 at 11:19 am
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

thanks! i have tons of work up that you can read. my best are: guilty pleasure by ashley tisdale, bloom by elizabeth scott. DO NOT read my Vampire Diaries it is so bad.

GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls

I love glee! It's so funny and interesting. I even bought the whole first season.

Aluna BRONZE said...
Aluna BRONZE, Sherwood, Oregon

When people say I'm weird, I reply: I'm an artist; I can't be normal!
-Me

I like to think of the show Glee as High School Musical that's had it's lunch money stolen and recieved a slushie in the face. Yup, that's pretty accurate! I am a Glee finatic! Great review!

anonymousfish BRONZE, Wentzville, Missouri

Like I always say, there is no 'I' in TEAM... there's a 'ME' though, if you jumble it up. -House

I liked the first episode, i can't wait til it's on tv again!

twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

thanks!

Jaquie BRONZE said...
Jaquie BRONZE, West Palm Beach, Florida

This is certainly one of my favorites: "I will become even more undignified than this, and I will be humiliated in my own eyes." -2 Samuel 6:22

Great review, great show. Keep reviewing; I'd like to see more of your work.

God bless,

...,

americanteen97 SILVER, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Great job writing!!!! I love Glee and I think it is awesome. Dare I say it...Better than HSM!

twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

I meant to put "members" not "rembers".