Jonas | Teen Ink

Jonas

If you like the Jonas Brothers' music, reality show, and 3D concert, then you're going to love their new Disney Channel series "Jonas." Kevin, Nick, and Joe star as the Lucas brothers in this hilarious comedy series. Nick, Joe, and Kevin Lucas are rock stars/brothers that have their own band called Jonas, which is named after the street they live on in their firehouse turned home in New Jersey. The three guys go to a prep school where they hang out with their friends Stella (played by Chelsea Staubs) and Macy (Played by Nicole Anderson). In these settings, the brothers go through heartbreaks, brother issues, and band issues.

Each character brings a lot of personality to the show. Nick is the thoughtful one that never smiles, Joe is the cool one, Kevin is the goofball, Stella is the stylist for the band, and Macy is the out-of-control Jonas fan. Once you put all of those zany personalities together, you get a nonstop laughing machine.
Not only do the Jonas Brothers show off their acting chops, but they also sing on the show, as well. Not to mention that their hit song "Live to Party" is the theme song for the show.
The Jonas Brothers, Chelsea Staubs, and Nicole Anderson bring a lot of wit to their characters, which is one of the many reasons why this show is so funny.
This is a great show that has wonderful actors, shows off the Jonas Brothers' many talents, and it will have you laughing all the way through. Enjoy!

TheJust ELITE said...
on Nov. 6 2010 at 4:23 pm
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

Joe's gonna be on SWAC...

on Jul. 8 2010 at 6:44 am
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois

"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”

i didn't really like JONAS but I like JONAS L.A.

on Apr. 18 2010 at 12:12 pm
GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

"Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls

That's okay if you don't think the things that they do on the show are funny, but hey everyone has a opinion right.

on Mar. 31 2010 at 3:28 pm
askdmdofpsdo GOLD, Beverley, Other

I'm a huge JONAS fan and I abseloutley adore everything they do and sing! I do like JONAS, especially Kevin's character, but I think I'd rather they stuck to singing and did more concerts instead of having a TV show as well as everything else. If they wanted to act, they could maybe appear in Sonny With A Chance or Suite Life On Deck. I'm not really fussed.

Stick to music guys! <33

LovelySky said...
on Dec. 13 2009 at 8:23 pm
LovelySky, Newark, Delaware
Their music is OK, but I think that the show is stupid. No offense, but alot of the things in the show arent that funny.

on Oct. 22 2009 at 6:37 pm
twilighter_360 GOLD, NYOB, New Jersey

"A bird dosen't sing because it has an answer.A bird sings because it has a song." -- Maya Angelou

"Give peace a chance." --John Lennon

yea i agree with valkyrie i dont like the jonas brothers music but i love the disney channel and this show is HILARIOUS

on Jun. 24 2009 at 11:22 pm
GreenDayFan SILVER, Phoenix, Arizona

-Uptown Girls

i dont really like their music or anything but i love their show it is so funny anyways great review!!!