Jonas | Teen Ink

Jonas

May 17, 2009
By Anonymous

If you like the Jonas Brothers' music, reality show, and 3D concert, then you're going to love their new Disney Channel series "Jonas." Kevin, Nick, and Joe star as the Lucas brothers in this hilarious comedy series. Nick, Joe, and Kevin Lucas are rock stars/brothers that have their own band called Jonas, which is named after the street they live on in their firehouse turned home in New Jersey. The three guys go to a prep school where they hang out with their friends Stella (played by Chelsea Staubs) and Macy (Played by Nicole Anderson). In these settings, the brothers go through heartbreaks, brother issues, and band issues.

Each character brings a lot of personality to the show. Nick is the thoughtful one that never smiles, Joe is the cool one, Kevin is the goofball, Stella is the stylist for the band, and Macy is the out-of-control Jonas fan. Once you put all of those zany personalities together, you get a nonstop laughing machine.
Not only do the Jonas Brothers show off their acting chops, but they also sing on the show, as well. Not to mention that their hit song "Live to Party" is the theme song for the show.
The Jonas Brothers, Chelsea Staubs, and Nicole Anderson bring a lot of wit to their characters, which is one of the many reasons why this show is so funny.
This is a great show that has wonderful actors, shows off the Jonas Brothers' many talents, and it will have you laughing all the way through. Enjoy!