Jessie T.V Show Review | Teen Ink

Jessie T.V Show Review

By chickfila1 GOLD, Sacramento, California
chickfila1 GOLD, Sacramento, California

~"Dont be a quitter, be a failure"~

Jessie is a comedy sitcom that aired on the Disney Channel network on September 30, 2011. Jessie was created and executive produced by Pamela Eells O'Connell. Jessie is full of sitcoms. The show opens up with the main character Debby Ryan a young girl from a small town (Texas) with big dreams. She decides to move to New York City to pursue her dreams in acting and ends up as a nanny for a couples four children.

The characters in this show are so high spirited and bubbly. They all have strong personalities. There are 6 main characters Jessie (Debby Ryan). Betram (Kevin Chamberlin). The siblings: Zuri Ross (Skai Jackson), Emma Ross (Peyton List), Luke Ross (Cameron Boyce) and Ravi Ross (Karan Brar). 

A few things I enjoy about jessie is that it's full of comedy. I remember in the second episode of season three “Caught Purple Handed” In this episode, Jessie confronts the kids on why they haven't been turning in their money from selling muffins for school. Instead, the kids end up throwing a party to raise money. This was the best episode because of the situation comedy. 

This T.V show is honestly wonderful. Everytime I watch T.V every now and then, I see myself clicking on this show every time I turn on the T.V. Jessie never disappoints me because of the funny situation comedies. I recommend this show to teenagers.